young couple, he gets cancer. elizabeth olsen?

Tools    

I just watched a youtube ad of a movie but didnt catch the title. Its a 2020 new release, a couple, one looks like elizabeth olsen, other one is a chinese dude, both in their 20's, he gets cancer shortly after they fall in love. Then they get married. Whats it called?

I just watched a youtube ad of a movie but didnt catch the title. Its a 2020 new release, a couple, one looks like elizabeth olsen, other one is a chinese dude, both in their 20's, he gets cancer shortly after they fall in love. Then they get married. Whats it called?
only new 2020 release of elizabeth olsen tv movie series is called WandaVision on disney plus and the dude is not chinese

The sequel of a dog's purpose "a dog's journey" has a Chinese guy love interest that gets cancer, it's not quite how you described it but it's pretty similar

No it wasn't that. I mean he could have been Asian. Definitely a new release. Wondering what other actresses look like liz olsen..