TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Next:

In the TV show "The Lone Ranger", everyone knows that the Lone Ranger's horse's name is Silver. What is the name of Tonto's horse?

The answer to this question is Sheree North...here's a new one:

Rex Van De Camp, George Williams, Gabrielle Solis, Victor Lang, Karen McClusky, Lynette Scavo, and Paul Young were all characters on what ABC series?

The answer to this question is Desperate Housewives...here's a new Question:

Dean Martin starred in four movies as super secret agent Matt Helm, but what actor played the role on the short-lived television series Matt Helm?

The answer to the above question was Tony Franciosa...here's a new question:

The death of what television character was filmed with only the actor announcing the death knowing about it, therefore getting more natural reactions from the rest of the actors?

here's a new question:

The death of what television character was filmed with only the actor announcing the death knowing about it, therefore getting more natural reactions from the rest of the actors?

Lt. Col. Henry Blake in "M*A*S*H". Only 'Radar' O'Reilly (Gary Burghoff) knew what he was going to say when he walked into the operating room.

Next question:

There were two different actors who played Bigfoot in the TV shows "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Bionic Woman". Name both actors.
Never watched either of those shows

One actor was best known as a very tall butler in a 1960s comedy TV series. The other person was best known as a professional wrestler, but has also done some acting.

Next question:

There were two different actors who played Bigfoot in the TV shows "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Bionic Woman". Name both actors.
One actor was best known as a very tall butler in a 1960s comedy TV series. The other person was best known as a professional wrestler, but has also done some acting.
I guess the first guy you're talking about is Ted Cassidy but I don't know who the other one is.

Ted Cassidy is correct, and the other person, (the professional wrestler), is probably best known as an actor in the movie The Princess Bride.

What do the following TV characters have in common: Richard Webber on Grey's Anatomy, Nikki Newman on The Young and the Restless, Andy Sipowicz on NYPD Blue, Frank Gallagher on Shameless, Gary Ewing on Knots Landing, and Lucille Bluth on Arrested Development?

The answer to the previous question is that all of these characters were alcoholics...new question:

What Oscar-winning director played Eric McCormack's father on Will and Grace?