Name the Director

Tools    

Cary Grant looking ridiculous. Charles Laughton. That’s all I got.

Cary Grant looking ridiculous. Charles Laughton. That’s all I got.
That's Gregory Peck as Horatio Hornblower. Being British I'd though you'd noticed that. And keeping with the Brit theme, that's the great English actor Charles Laughton. The woman looks like Elsa Lanchester, but from side profile it's hard to tell.

If I had to guess, the Cary Grant pic is from The Howards of Virginia, but I've never seen the movie.

Middle shot gave it away...that's Theresa Russell in Straight Time, which makes the answer Ulu Grosbard? The other two shots are Barbara Harris and Jennifer Jason Leigh but don't recognize the films.

It's Night Crossing, The Pink Jungle, and Quick, Before it Melts. So yes, it is Delbert Mann.

You're up, Claire.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Not Mila Kunis, it's the other girl from "That '70s Show", Laura Prepon. She is talking with Sam Elliott in The Hero. Blythe is from I'll See You in My Dreams and that's not anyone from "90210" but an actress named Trieste Kelly Dunn in a movie called The New Year (2010). Not pictured, his best movie so far: Hearts Beat Loud.
Brett Haley

OPEN FLOOR