It's JayDee's BirthDee

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Groot-ness gracious great balls of fire! Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I appreciate it. Although the amount of racist abuse aimed at the proud people of Scotland in this thread is disgraceful.

And you're born on Burns Night? Honestly, could be you be any more Scottish? Is your name really Angus? Are you piping in the haggis tonight?
I spent my birthday wearing my kilt, listening to the Proclaimers, watching Braveheart, eating haggis and deep-friend Mars bars, fighting in the street outside a pub and then to cap the night off I went searching for the Loch Ness monster. Does that make you happy? Is that what you want to hear you stereotype-loving b*stard ye!!!

And yes I do indeed share my birthday with the great Rabbie Burns. Always been proud of that. Oh and how about this for shattering your stereotype-filled expectations; I've never been drunk in my life. Not a single time.

Happy Birthday, John!
(Just don't go ripping off any body parts, okay?)
Oh lord how I love that voice! Just a shame the message isn't saucier.

I've never been drunk in my life. Not a single time.
You're missing out. Even though it can be an awful experience, meeting your drunk self can be like meeting your long lost, more wild and carefree twin.