Fifty Shades of Grey

Tools    

This movie is currently creating lot of buzz. So i thought to create a thread where i and other member can post about the movie.

Jamie Dornan Reveals What He Really Hates about Playing Role of Christian Grey.

In an earlier interview to The Telegraph, Jamie Dornan says that there is nobody sane enough who just wants to be famous enough. He added that he hates it when people tell him that he is just asking for fame just by doing films. Instead, he says that he is only asking for work and an opportunity to get paid for doing something that he loves. Full post available here.

Jedward to Record Official Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Song

As per the sources identical twin brothers John and Edward Grimes, who are better known as Jedward will be associated with the Fifty Shades of Grey movie adaptation. The producers of the film are busy in putting the last minute touches to the movie and are busy with the post production details. You can read full post here.

Oh Dear........

I would of thought someone more high profile would of done the movie song for this...

Welcome to the human race...
I don't think anyone high-profile is going to have anything to do with this.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yay! Jedward!!! HK knows how much I love them.

50 Shades of Grey is hands down without any close competition the worst book I have ever read. I hope the movie stays true to the book and includes the always sexy "no, you hang up!, no you hang up!" scene and the endless ever-so-sassy e-mails.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Seriously!!!

No, I'm joking. I discovered them on a season of celebrity Big Brother. Tara Reid was on that season too which made for some ultra trashy television watching.

I do think they are great in a so-terrible-you've-got-to-be-kidding-me kind of way.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Those guys are satire geniuses.

yes these guys are geniuses