The MoFo Millenium Top 100 Countdown

→ in
Tools    

For the record, Bourne Identity was 25th on my list, while Iron Man rang in @ 17th, and was the only film featuring men in silly suits skeps.
I can cope with just the one.

Man, Brodinski really likes to torture us, huh? This two day wait is killing me.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Neither made my list, but I prefer Bourne Identity

Suspect's Reviews

I didn't vote for either of those two. That being said, I already regret some of my choices, as there are some movies I've seen recently that I wish I had included. Inland Empire would have been #3 on my list if I had seen it a week earlier instead.

I didn't vote for either of those two. That being said, I already regret some of my choices, as there are some movies I've seen recently that I wish I had included. Inland Empire would have been #3 on my list if I had seen it a week earlier instead.
Same here, I feel like I almost definitely would have included City of God and Requiem for a Dream. Those'll probably be on the list anyway though. Whatever.

I feel the same way. After I had made my list I have seen Million Dollar Baby, Sin City and the Kill Bill movies. But it was too late to put those in. And I forgot to put in Rachel Getting Married (which I felt was the best film of 2008).

Chappie doesn't like the real world
And I forgot to put in Rachel Getting Married (which I felt was the best film of 2008).
Well, that makes two of us that forgot. I meant to include it

I like Black Dynamite, but wouldn't put it in my top 100. For 2009, the year it was released, I'd rate A Prophet, Inglourious Basterds, Up, (500) Days of Summer, District 9, The Hangover, The Hurt Locker, and The Secret In Their Eyes over it. And I'm probably forgetting some other flicks.

And Hedwig and the Angry Inch I've honestly never even heard of...

Black Dynamite literally would have been #26 on my list. Stoked it's made it. I hadn't heard of Hedwig either until someone reviewed it a couple of months back, JayDee I think it was. It looks pretty good.

I like Black Dynamite, but wouldn't put it in my top 100. For 2009, the year it was released, I'd rate A Prophet, Inglourious Basterds, Up, (500) Days of Summer, District 9, The Hangover, The Hurt Locker, and The Secret In Their Eyes over it. And I'm probably forgetting some other flicks.

And Hedwig and the Angry Inch I've honestly never even heard of...
Black Dynamite at no. 24 on my list. Though I'd take A Prophet, Inglorious Basterds or The Secret In Their Eyes over this film for the best of 2009, I enjoy Black Dynamite's playfulness and cheeky references to a cinema long gone.

Off the top of my head some of my favourites of 2009: Burma VJ, The White Ribbon, Coraline, The Maid.

Welcome to the human race...
Black Dynamite might be the first film I've seen on this list that I actually really liked.

Must check out Hedwig as well.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Neither Black Dynamite nor Hedwig made my list, but its totally cool they made the cut. That the beauty of these various mofo countowns imo. Its a neat cross-section across ages and international lines, which lends itself to be anti-vanilla er y. anti-Vanilliousy? Anti-Vanillaiciousy?

Non Generic in any event.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Those are both solid cult films, although Black Dynamite qualifies more as a spoof of a cult film. I think Miss Vicky might like Hedwig.