Would you survive a horror movie?

Tools    

Hehehehehe

I didn't make it halfway through the movie.

And I know it's true too. I think I'd probably give up on trying to escape and just let the death be quick.

No psycho slayer is going to get between you and your right to life. You're an ass-kicker, a charge taker, and if need be, a monster masher. You're level-headed in sticky situations, you trust your instincts, and you're not afraid to get a little dirty while getting the job done. Simply put, you rock! But don't get carried away. Even though your little brother might act like a creep sometimes, you definately shouldn't be driving stakes through his heart!

Cute test.... thanks...

I'm going to move it to Miscellaneous though since it's really not a movie discussion...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I guess I am 'So Alive!', which really is the oddest thing, I can't stand horror flicks. When I do watch them it's rare that I am without already knowing whats going to happen.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Sorry to say it, but you'd probably bite it less that halfway through the flick. Whether it's because you tend to panic in stressful sitches or because you'd prefer not to grab a knife and start stabbing back, you're not getting out alive. Extreme fear would have you frozen in terror, allowing the murderer time to fix himself a sandwich before 86-ing you. But hey, it's not all bad. You're non-violent and that's nice. At least you don't have to live the rest of your life with memories of all your friends hacked to pieces. And you won't have to embarass yourself in any sub-par sequels. See, even being the victim of a homicidal rage has it's good points!

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
I guess I am 'So Alive!', which really is the oddest thing, I can't stand horror flicks. When I do watch them it's rare that I am without already knowing whats going to happen.

Ah... I know who to call if I need someone to watch my back...

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
I'm Alive!! Guess all those hours spent watching scary movies has made me a smarter gal. Who said slasher flicks were brainless?

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

I wipe my ass with your feelings
No psycho slayer is going to get between you and your right to life. You're an ass-kicker, a charge taker, and if need be, a monster masher. You're level-headed in sticky situations, you trust yout instincts, and you're not afraid to get a little dirty while getting the job done. Simply put, you rock! But don't get carried away. Even though your little brother might act like a creep sometimes, you definately shouldn't be driving stakes through his heart!

The freaky thing is, I have a little brother...and he acts like a creep....well to be anyways.

i got i am so alive

No psycho slayer is going to get between you and your right to life. You're an ass-kicker, a charge taker, and if need be, a monster masher. You're level-headed in sticky situations, you trust yout instincts, and you're not afraid to get a little dirty while getting the job done. Simply put, you rock! But don't get carried away. Even though your little brother might act like a creep sometimes, you definately shouldn't be driving stakes through his heart!

fun quiz thanks for putting this up

Enemies are so stimulating.
i made it...it said im alive. thank god...i have to say, recently i have been worried whether or not i would make it through a horror movie. thank god thats off my chest. phew.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

There are those who call me...Tim.
Quite a few survivors amongst us it would seem. Would make for quite a boring horror film though...
By the way, I survived aswell.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Would make for quite a boring horror film though...
Perhaps there should be another quiz for us as to who would kick a horror character's a**! I'm sure plenty of us would score.

i survived hell yes lol

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by KittyJunkie
Perhaps there should be another quiz for us as to who would kick a horror character's a**! I'm sure plenty of us would score.
That made me think about all those Halloween films. How on earth does Michael Myers catch up with his victims? When they're running away screaming all he does is walk, but in the next shot he jumps out in front of them

I've never felt so proud...

whatever im alive

Depends on the script naturally...

How on earth does Michael Myers catch up with his victims? When they're running away screaming all he does is walk, but in the next shot he jumps out in front of them
Because he's hardcore.

I survived that that test without getting chopped up...