walking tall movie trailer

Tools    

What is the song that is played on the walking tall movie trailer as well as the walking tall official web page? its such a sweet song

First of all I am not a fan of the rock so seeing him in another movie normanly makes me do this!
But anyway if you are going to see the movie when it comes out I hope you like it!
Anyway see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

the preview looks pretty good! it shows how the rock has grown as an actor! i am really looking forward to this one!

Not me. Buford Pusser was a white guy and I don't see how the Rock can pull off playing him.

Call me racist if you will (I'm not), but this is tantamount to an OJ Simpson biography starring Bruce Willis as OJ.

It's stupid.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Not me. Buford Pusser was a white guy and I don't see how the Rock can pull off playing him.

Call me racist if you will (I'm not), but this is tantamount to an OJ Simpson biography starring Bruce Willis as OJ.

It's stupid.
Toosey... tsk tsk....
lol.

Its actually a good movie.
Yes, Pusser was white and Dewayne Johnson is not (Samoan... what ever) but race really doesnt come in to play here, as its not a Remake of the Walking Tall three. Its simply inspired by and says as such in the credits.

[The Rock plays Chris Vaughn not Buford Pusser...]