How many times have you seen Gladiator!

Tools    

jasminelucilus
I love this movie! It's my all time favorite movie!
Russell Crowe is so great! Connie Neilson was wonderful!
I have probably seen this movie about 50-100 times!
It's so hard to count, but this movie rocks!

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

2 as well.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by MinionTV
Yeah, but how many times haven't you seen it?
Oh, that's a completely different thing. I would say 2 there as well.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I don't own the film so I rented it when it came out on dvd. So I've only viewed Gladiator once.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Photographer
About twice. I don't plan on watching it again, though. Boring. (IMO)

Goose promised to stop messing around. But hoods don't stop, they take a break.

I'm so pathedic, i havent seen this movie one time, and the dvd is sitting in the case right beside me as im writeing this, maybe i should get off my ass and watch it

I See You When You're Sleeping
I have the DVD for about 2 years and I've only watched it once. It's good but, hmmm.... I just can't be bothered with it.

Once at the theater and once on DVD right after it came out… I was thinking about watching it the other night but I ended up watching Sleepers instead…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Once.

I liked this movie a lot better when it was called Spartacus.

I concur, Doctor.

I didn't hate Gladiator, but I've never understood why it won Best Picture and Actor. It wasn't 'that' great.

A system of cells interlinked
I think it was the digital bird flying over the digital sunset that won I guess.

I liked it, saw it maybe twice I believe. Haven't picked it up on DVD for some reason though, so I guess I don't love it.

_S

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I saw it once, I usually only re-watch movies if they made me think in some way... not saying Gladiator is substanceless but it was pretty linear and I feel I got the jist of it.

I ate all your bees.
Its a good movie but like many of you I have only seen it about twice, one at the movies then once when I got it on DVD. Once or twice I have just fast forwarded to the action scenes as they are fantastic but as far as watching the whole movie goes it just does'nt interest me.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Basically it's just one of those movies to test how good your DVD setup is.

"I can hear the arrows flying over my head!"

never seen as so i guess that would be 0
i kno it's good, but can't watch it cos there's so much hype

4 times, I was given the DVD for a prezzie, I don't love it but friends come over and want to watch it, hence the 4 times

1 1/2. second time i fell asleep in the theater, dunno why i even bothered.

i have a friend who fell asleep both times he went to see it. even better was both times were supposed to be dates.