MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

You know a year or two ago I mocked someone for thinking the Browns would suck, even with all their talented new young players, because they're "the Browns." I still know, intellectually, there's nothing to it...but man if my faith in that intellectualization isn't tested more with each year.

Manning always did more with less. Including coaching.

The Browns have the correct name, just saying.

The trick is not minding
Kicking myself for benching Goedert in favor for Graham. Bone headed move. I went back and forth all week before the switch thinking Graham wouldn’t have to share TE duties, while Goedert would lose opportunities to Ertz.
Gah

Yeah, that always sucks. Early in the season there's tons of coin flip kinda decisions like that. Honestly, it's at the point where sometimes I even draft or manage the team a little differently in hopes of avoiding those, since I'm not convinced it's even a skill to make those kinds of marginal judgments, most of the time.

Oof. The worst thing about those is how often coaches lose faith in a clearly superior player based on a couple of fumbles, especially early on or in big moments.

Let the night air cool you off
You know a year or two ago I mocked someone for thinking the Browns would suck, even with all their talented new young players, because they're "the Browns." I still know, intellectually, there's nothing to it...but man if my faith in that intellectualization isn't tested more with each year.
That's the problem with you big brained folks. You think you're so smart because you have arguments and thoughts and intelligence. The Browns suck because they are the Browns, but you brainy folks think that talent will change that because logic or whatever.