The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

If ultimate kino Manos: Hands of Fate doesn't curb stomp the competition then whew
I'm pretty sure the top spot is being fought between Manos, Miami Connection, and Who Killed Captain Alex.

Watch a Marvel movie will take the #1 spot or at least be on the top 10 or 20 lol, or maybe DC's wonder woman makes it on the list, I think that would be cool to see, probably won't happened though

Endgame and/or Infinity War, will prob make the list.
I can see atleast 2 or 3 more that might make it, can't list them since there apart of my top 25 movies

I'm guessing from the MCU...

Iron Man
GotG
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Endgame

Possibly Thor: Ragnarok.

Kinda excited by this list tbh.
Done a few on MoFo, hosted 1...
But the last All Time List was 2010, and I joined Jan 2012

Curious to see how the MCU is regarded around these parts

I'll be surprised to see more than 1 make it.
If the ones I mentioned do make it, I'm reckoning 80-100 mark.
If I'm honest, the highest being probably Infinity War breaking maybe somewhere in the 70s at max.

Welcome to the human race...
Civil War is extremely mid-tier as far as MCU movies go, especially when the later Avengers movies arguably outdo it as far as the team-up movies go (to say nothing of how Winter Soldier is generally considered the better Captain America movie as well). Not going to be surprised if it ends up being Infinity War as a kind of representative entry.

I didnt quite get it is it the 100 best movie by MoFo users or the 100 favorite movie of MoFo users
Cause I put the 25 I though were the best but they aren't necessarly my favorites

I didnt quite get it is it the 100 best movie by MoFo users or the 100 favorite movie of MoFo users
Cause I put the 25 I though were the best but they aren't necessarly my favorites
The list will be a little of both.
Some voted solely for what they think are genuinely the greatest movies ever made.
Some voted for their favourites.
Some did a combo of favourite movies and greatest movies.

I did a combo list.
My list is made of favourites, that in my honest opinion, I genuinely think they are great movies.

What's the difference?
Well one's favorite movie might be a marvel movie but none of them are objectively close from being the best of all time

personally i just copied my 1-25 from the afi list. can’t stand any of ‘em but i figure they must be objectively the best
criticker