THE worst movie of all time.

→ in
Tools    

So me and my girlfriend were bored, and since we are pretty big movie buffs, we wanted to go see a movie on this lonely Sunday night. So we have seen every other movie aside from Veggie tales and the poster for
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale
didn't look too bad.

Soooo wrong.

First of all, was Donny Osmond in that movie?? Nothing was explained, what was the plot, where did this movie COME from?

I just hope the other three people in the movie theater are having a good time, because we definitely wasted fifteen dollars.

did anyone actually like it?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Uwe Boll directed it........that is all.

Suspect's Reviews

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I think it's impossible to say there is a worst movie of all time, if you're going by terms of zero value. Zero is zero. Is one Uwe Boll movie really worse than another one? Is one B-western staring Gene Autry any worse than another one? They can all have zero value.

So I'll look at it in terms of the worst movie for the industry of filmmaking.

From this viewpoint, I say the absolute worst movie of all time is Jaws.

Not only did it spawn horrible sequels and immitaters, but it rushed in the era of big weekends where you bring in the dollars, blockbusters, and special effects above all else movie making that still plagues us today.

The movie itself is simply average, though very manipulative. It's Spielberg trying to do Alfred Hitchcock and John Williams trying to do Bernard Herrmann. I have zero use for the frippin' fish film. So yes Jaws is the worst movie of all time. TO me anyway.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Uwe Boll directed it........that is all.

did you see it man?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I think it's impossible to say there is a worst movie of all time, if you're going by terms of zero value. Zero is zero. Is one Uwe Boll movie really worse than another one? Is one B-western staring Gene Autry any worse than another one? They can all have zero value.

Not only did it spawn horrible sequels and immitaters, but it rushed in the era of big weekends where you bring in the dollars, blockbusters, and special effects above all else movie making that still plagues us today.

The movie itself is simply average, though very manipulative. It's Spielberg trying to do Alfred Hitchcock and John Williams trying to do Bernard Herrmann. I have zero use for the frippin' fish film. So yes Jaws is the worst movie of all time. TO me anyway.

Resisting urge to kill nah, it's cool

Are there any hooters in it? And to the original poster of the thread Uwe Boll does explain quite a bit and now that you are here in this forum you'll know better next time.

Sadly, that can't be Uwe Boll's worst,

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

Now, viddy, I have heard this from you for several years, and I still love you. Even so, I admit that you don't have to have lived through Jaws to understand its significance, but every time I see you post this because you somehow feel you're "fighting the good fight", all I can think of is, "You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell."

Toy Story (and its shark) rocks!

Ed Wood was good for a bio-pick though

The very worst movie I have seen is a straight to DVD graffiti movie - where the microphone is picking up wind the majority of the movie.

Also 70 year old guy in a trench coat shoots people with silenced pistols.

"What are you doing !?"

"Taking out the trash !" - shoots kid

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Now, viddy, I have heard this from you for several years, and I still love you. Even so, I admit that you don't have to have lived through Jaws to understand its significance, but every time I see you post this because you somehow feel you're "fighting the good fight", all I can think of is, "You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell."

Toy Story (and its shark) rocks!

Sad, Strange, and Little?

Well maybe.

Still. I go fishin' and the shark bites!!!

Really I know there are a billion movies worse than Jaws if you look at it outside of any kind of context, but when taken into context...

Well yes we know.