Lost memory...

Tools    

Movie watched at some 90', can be from early 90' or late 80'.
English language.
Not sure is any well known actor/actresses included.

There is a younger man in the main role with lost memory. He cant remember anything, or just a bit... minor fragments. - not to be confused with Memento.

At one scene he attached a bottle to a gun, like silencer and glue it with tape... broke trough some door and kill some man. Not sure does he first argue with him.

He drive for a long distance, and come to some abandoned building. He enter in and find some large room, with a big screen on the wall and big ''desk'' at center of that room.
He open that ''desk'' and there is a mold in the shape of human figure. He lie down in that, and some things get attached to his body, and to his face... it start fill him with some liquid... and does that same liquid or another one began fill that mold.
After he exit from that ''desk/liquid/mold'' his memory is back, and he remember everything. That screen turns on (or it was already on... before he even lie down into it) and i don't know what start on the screen...

Thats all i remember... can someone help somehow.

adz
It's a long shot, but Total Recall (1990)?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/

Not Total Recall. Seen that loads of times.

The bottle silencer sounds like Steven Seagal in On Deadly Ground.
I think he does it in Fire Down Below as well.
Neither are memory loss movies though...

Quick search, there's an Affleck movie called Paycheck (2003) features memory machines, memory manipulation etc.

Not Total Recall. Seen that loads of times.

The bottle silencer sounds like Steven Seagal in On Deadly Ground.
I think he does it in Fire Down Below as well.
Neither are memory loss movies though...

Quick search, there's an Affleck movie called Paycheck (2003) features memory machines, memory manipulation etc.
I know Paycheck and i think that its not. However to be sure gonna check somewhere somehow 🤔

Movie founded in another post: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=64578

We searched for the same movie... that's the movie I search for!

Thanks, Exaladration, and a little more thank you Cryptic