Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

It's not my fault that some people just don't appreciate great music. No matter how hard I try to please you guys with my noms, you just keep voting wrong.
Try. Harder.
:imaginaryhugemoji:

11The Glory Of Love----Karate Kid 2 Soundtrack.

Im sorry but I fallowed everything you told me to fallow Destiny and it still turns out they same.

12 Every Light In The House Is On----Trace Adkins

I tried it again and there is no www from me to remove for some reason. Use the songs or dont use the songs. I just for whatever reason cannot post it like you all can.

Im sorry but I fallowed everything you told me to fallow Destiny and it still turns out they same.
Oh deer .... try again Lisa

12 Every Light In The House Is On----Trace Adkins

I tried it again and there is no www from me to remove for some reason. Use the songs or dont use the songs. I just for whatever reason cannot post it like you all can.

I do it a little different Ned, maybe it works for you.

[url="

then paste the link to the page, it cannot be from the app! I google the video I want!

"]

Artist and title

[/u r l]

Remove spaces in url!

I do it slightly differently still......

"Oi wifeling!"
"Post this one for me!"
"Thanks"

I don't really do this

Yep, once Cosmic decided not to join, it goobered us having that perfect set of songs for voting. Oh well!
Sorry about that.

When you asked I didn't have the time to try and comb through my playlists to find enough songs about love (positive or negative) to join. I'm also not a romantic, and can't stand sappy songs at all. Since I'm also not a fan of typical pop music (which a lot of love songs tend to be - that or country which I also have a hard time listening to), I don't think this particular tournament is up my alley at all haha.

Oh deer .... try again Lisa
You try . . . and bite me.

Don't go all negative on me. I already told you we'd use the songs. I just felt sure you were grabbing the wrong link. I still do. I've never heard of a webpage address missing the www before. I dunno.

Anyways, of course I'm going to use your songs. No worries, dear. I'll get them in the main post all fixed up nicely. Even if I don't have Chyp's wife to help me.

"Oi wifeling!"
"Post this one for me!"
"Thanks"

I don't really do this
I bet you do, you lazy butt.

Sorry about that.

When you asked I didn't have the time to try and comb through my playlists to find enough songs about love (positive or negative) to join. I'm also not a romantic, and can't stand sappy songs at all. Since I'm also not a fan of typical pop music (which a lot of love songs tend to be - that or country which I also have a hard time listening to), I don't think this particular tournament is up my alley at all haha.
There's probably quite a few tournaments you'd be hard on with your voting. Ouch!

Well, later on in the year . . . It's not dated yet . . . I'm going to be doing a "Motivate Me" tournament. Hopefully that will work out for you.

"Oi wifeling!"
"Post this one for me!"
"Thanks"

I don't really do this
To be honest, I just copy/paste an old link from someone's post, and then I copy/paste my video url from the top of the YouTube page, and the singer and song title get copy/pasted in place. Switch the www to an m, and there you go. I just copy/paste the entire time. It's very fast that way.

I did this for him, because he's had it explained a lot of times, and none of them worked. I just hoped that a step by step with photos would finally get it.

To be honest, I just copy/paste an old link from someone's post, and then I copy/paste my video url from the top of the YouTube page, and the singer and song title get copy/pasted in place. Switch the www to an m, and there you go. I just copy/paste the entire time. It's very fast that way.

I did this for him, because he's had it explained a lot of times, and none of them worked. I just hoped that a step by step with photos would finally get it.

To be honest I don't really involve the wife at all .... I've actually trained the cat to do it for me but I didn't want to say that straight out as I felt some might perceive me as some sort of monster and so I thought I'd give a far more socially acceptable response.

Laudable that you tried to help, I mean that

There's probably quite a few tournaments you'd be hard on with your voting. Ouch!
That's why you don't see me in these threads too often.

Well, later on in the year . . . It's not dated yet . . . I'm going to be doing a "Motivate Me" tournament. Hopefully that will work out for you.
That sounds more my speed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=72AVXp...=youtu.be&t=79

Ned, you removed the www...But you also need to replace www with m

The first link I did is without www and it still shows the video.

The second link I replaced www with m and the video doesn't show. Try it that way.

When i select the option at the top and when i paste it there is no www to replace it just as the http/minus the www and the url link.

My net is all mucked up. I am suppose to change my stupid Xfinity box, or my service won't work right. I'll need to go ahead and do this now. Most of my pages aren't even loading anymore. I sure hope this post works. I'll come back, load my links, and do the first post.

Ned, don't select an option from the top, skip that part.

Just copy and paste your url for the video and replace www with m

That's what I just did, and see it worked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7Yh16dA0w
By selecting the icon/option, he can then have the rest of the link. The part that tells us what song he picked, and who's singing it. That's why I did all those steps for him. I'd sooner just do the links for him, so that they can be completed.

Do Toppers and Tatters even know they need to come up with extra noms? Might want to pm them if you haven't already.

Do Toppers and Tatters even know they need to come up with extra noms? Might want to pm them if you haven't already.
OK, thanks. I haven't have the time to even notice.

I went to set my new modem thingy, and I needed my account number. So much for going paperless. I've never used the online account, and I couldn't use it seeings as how I had no net. I had to wait until they opened this morning to get my net back up and running. Oh, and man it's a freakin' 16 digit account number. I thought that guy would never shut up.

Sorry, guys!!!

I went to set my new modem thingy, and I needed my account number. So much for going paperless. I've never used the online account, and I couldn't use it seeings as how I had no net. I had to wait until they opened this morning to get my net back up and running. Oh, and man it's a freakin' 16 digit account number. I thought that guy would never shut up.

Sorry, guys!!!
S'ok .... my songs can easily qualify as noms in a Summer tourney if needs be