Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Clippers truly on the brink now! What an unusual game though where neither team hit 90. 4th quarter shooting was abysmal.

I'm still not a believer in the Suns. They've had a charmed season being the most healthy team in the league. They beat an injured Lakers team, and then Denver without Murray, and now the Clips don't have Kawhi. They did finally have some adversity with Paul missing a couple of games, but still no Kawhi. I give them credit for doing what they've needed to but I just don't think that highly of them. A 4 or 5 seed in a typical season. Still glad they're beating the Clips and I don't dislike them so I won't mind if they win it all.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
That ball was off Bridges' right hand. Clippers would have been only down 1 with the ball with just under a minute left.. Then the Clippers got called for a foul - but I didn't see one, would have been a travel...It's just so odd the refs stop play to review EVERYTHING, but miss that.

You can always count on Paul George to miss a free throw.. I can't believe Cousins STILL doesn't know the rule - it's been on the books for years.

The trick is not minding
I agree that The Sun have had an easy path due to injuries, but That’s not their fault. They’re still a very talented team that is like to see win a championship finally.

Yeah, it's not their fault, but I root for the teams I think deserve it... But even that changes in the series. If a team is up 2-0, then I want the other team to win. I just want the best possible competition, but also some "justice"... Atlanta has guys out, so I rooted for them against the Sixers. I also have a tendency to like underdogs.

The trick is not minding
Yeah, that’s why I’m ecstatic over the respective conference finals. The Suns and the Cilppers are fighting for their first championship, and the Bucks and Hawks haven’t won one in decades (1971 & 1958 respectively. Looked it up just to be sure of the dates)

Yeah, that’s why I’m ecstatic over the respective conference finals. The Suns and the Cilppers are fighting for their first championship, and the Bucks and Hawks haven’t won one in decades (1971 & 1958 respectively. Looked it up just to be sure of the dates)

It's too bad Trae sprained his ankle stepping on a referee's foot. Once he went down, Milwaukee smelled blood and really went at them.

I don't want to watch another Clippers comeback...

That was a scary injury the way his knee bent. I like Giannis a lot. He's not skilled but he plays hard, doesn't bitch, and is committed to his team.

2021: Everything is lining up for the Bucks to win. July 2nd Rodgers opts out of 2021 season. Come September Woody, Freddy or Corbin blows out their arm.

'14 and '16 were nice.

The Hawks actually played better without Trae. If he's still hurt, it might be best to sit him, and if they struggle in Game 5, put him in. I'm rooting for them to win it all. If not them, the Bucks - too bad about Giannis.

The Hawks actually played better without Trae. If he's still hurt, it might be best to sit him, and if they struggle in Game 5, put him in. I'm rooting for them to win it all. If not them, the Bucks - too bad about Giannis.
From a betting perspective in the NBA, the most successful longterm strategy is to bet on a team the first game their star is missing. Of course that means by the point spread but Atlanta won outright anyway. This is more common than it would seem.

I was hoping for a Game 7, but with Kahwi, Ibaka, and Zubac out, they just didn't have enough.

If Capela is out, the Bucks have a good chance of winning.

Suns in 5 haha

The Suns are the only team I DONT want to win the title, but this playoffs has been watered down.
I didn't listen to this particular episode, but it's a podcast I normally listen to and I believe this one is focused on what you're saying.