Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I'm sorry, it's just me but I don't go to movies to respect action. I'm not a guy that goes to a movie to be wowed by action sequences tbh. I didn't see a clear story and I couldn't give 2 [inappropriate/removed] if Max died/survived or if Theron got away with everything. There didn't seem to be any tension as well, as if I knew what was going to happen before it actually happened.

EDIT: I sound like a jerk in this . I just wanted to get my point across
Geez Cole, we're more different than I thought. I LOVE action sequences, and I LOVE Fury Road!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
People actually want to read most of this stuff? This site is full of new people splashing the site with lists and reviews, and I don't know anything about them, except they seem to have questionable taste. Maybe they need to share more about themselves before I get overloaded with so many contradictions. Then again, maybe I shouldn't voice an opinion.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Wolf of Wall Street (Jesus, the first time I typed it, it was The Wolf of Grove Street - too much GTA: SA when I was a kid) is indeed a bad film, but half a star is too low. Not to mention you haven't finished it. I forced myself to finish it, but it was a hard task! D:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
Watched half of it. I hated the protagonists for their despicable morals, low life behavior and the film lacked realism, I thought.

2013 was the worst year except for "Snowpiercer" and "Prisoners".

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
People actually want to read most of this stuff? This site is full of new people splashing the site with lists and reviews, and I don't know anything about them, except they seem to have questionable taste. Maybe they need to share more about themselves before I get overloaded with so many contradictions. Then again, maybe I shouldn't voice an opinion.
I agree with everything this gentlemen said, except the bold part!

A system of cells interlinked
Legend (1985)

I had seen this movie before when I was younger but didn't remember anything. I tried watching it hand had to turn it off. It's not bad but it's just...hoaky. Ridley Scott may be one of the best visual directors ever, but damn he can't write dialoug. The human elements of a lot of his movies fall flat, and boy was it ever goofy in this movie. I found myself laughing almost immediately and had to stop. Tom Cruise before he was famous playing basically Peter Pan broke it for me. Don't get me wrong, visually this movie is spectacular, and it has probably the greatest devil costume ever conceived by man. But if you're looking for story, skip this one.

Which version did you watch? Did it have a classical score or more of an 80s techno score? I find the Director's Cut (Classical Score and a longer film overall) to be a MUCH better flick. The original theater cut is pretty damn hokey.

The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
Watched half of it. I hated the protagonists for their despicable morals, low life behavior and the film lacked realism, I thought.

2013 was the worst year except for "Snowpiercer" and "Prisoners".
you obviously didn't make it to the Margot Robbie scenes or you would of gave it a 5/5 easily

and I actually didn't like Snowpiercer at all, but I did like Prisoners

Snowpiercer was TERRIBLE; that flick is way overrated.
Nice not to be alone. One of my worst from last year. Outside of the train looked so bad, and I have never heard anyone mention that. Story was not good. Swinton's character who everyone seemed to love, epic fail.

I've heard a lot of negativity about Snowpiercer, so I definitely don't think you guys are alone. Haven't seen it myself though.

Don't like Snowpiercer either. I don't downright hate it, but it's a below average movie definitely. I've seen it twice and my rating has been the same throughout, and I still don't see what the fuss is all about. When it came out people seemed to go crazy. I loved the creative set designs and a few things here and there, but there were many flaws about it that it should have gotten right. Some of it even basic stuff.

Something's Gotta Give (2003)

I'm not that into romantic comedies, especially when it's involving old people, but Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton are very good in this that I couldn't help but enjoy the 2 hours this was on TV.

The movie also features Frances McDormand in a rather small and irrelevant role, and Keanu Reeves in a surprisingly mellow and subtle performance.

I guess the internet talk of Snowpiercer was much different. I didn't remember a lot of talk around here about it. Almost everyone on the podcasts I listen to loved it. Even heard it on some top ten lists.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Loneliness of a Long-Distance Runner - 9/10

I've left a review before, so I'll keep this short. Very socially conscious film, and it's to my liking, my direction, how I see things in life, whether it's authority, economics, conformity, honesty, etc...

An amazing film. I'd give it a 10/10 if it was just a tad longer.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?