Movie Memorabilia

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
so showing our Movie collection... I guess people can guess mine..I have more and the GOTGV2 Legends Star Lord is somewhere in another box at the moment.

@MovieGal, Nice GOTG collection.

Do you collect everything you can find for GOTG, or are you picky about what you buy?

@MovieGal, I don't have a lot of stuff from GOTG yet because I buy so much stuff that I'm cheap when I buy for myself, and I wait until I can find stuff at bargain prices, but I have a couple of Groot dolls, and some Funko Pops and Dorbz from GOTG.

I also have a Dancing Groot that I keep on the shelf behind my desk, so I can reach him easily to play with him.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190710_003133.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	55697  

@MovieGal, Nice GOTG collection.

Do you collect everything you can find for GOTG, or are you picky about what you buy?
Pretty much I can find within a reasonable amount. There are some statues of StarLord I would love to own but dont have a couple of hundred of dollars to buy it with.

Oh I do have fan art that I bought at the comic conventions over the past few years.

Pretty much I can find within a reasonable amount. There are some statues of StarLord I would love to own but dont have a couple of hundred of dollars to buy it with.

Oh I do have fan art that I bought at the comic conventions over the past few years.

I've passed quite a few statues that were out of my price range too. (If I really like them a lot, I usually take pictures of them so I can at least look at them sometimes. )

I almost caved when I saw a HUGE statue of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters at a really good price, but Hubby reminded me that a statue that big wouldn't fit on my desk.

@MovieGal, Those are some very cool t-shirts.

I have a lot of Looney Tunes t-shirts and denim shirts from the Warner Brothers Store, (before they closed), but I wear them, so I don't consider them part of my collection. The only one that's actually in my collection is a Duck Dodgers denim shirt with Daffy Duck on one pocket and Marvin the Martian on the other pocket. There's a zig-zag line between them so it looks like Marvin is shooting Daffy, and when you lift Daffy's pocket flap, there's a picture of Daffy with his head burnt. (I can't get a picture right now because I don't want to wake Hubby getting it.)

It's a size 3XL, so it's way too big for me, but I couldn't resist buying it, so it's just in my collection.

Today in a discount store I noticed they had some pop figures for 3.99 and as I recently bought the pennywise one I thought to see if any that I might want, though I really doubted there would be and then found they was all Lando from Star Wars.. until at the back on his own, to my joy and delight was one single Nux from Mad Max Fury Road

He looks pretty cool next to pennywise, this also sent me down a rabbit hole of research into his character and found he had come from a loving family and when his father was taken away to do dangerous work and his mother died of an illness he was taken in by immortal joe and the war boys who had named his Nux because he had been "a hard nut to crack"
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.