The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Can't post a pic of my horn, I'd be banned
You can't get banned for something one can hardly see.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I've been buying more toys...

LEGO dioramas!!!!!!
Yoda's Hut with loads of little additions, including the red snake and loads of training pieces for Luke. Luke even has an attachment on his back that you can stick the Yoda on so he's on his back
Luke's Ahch-To Hut with removable roof and loads of little gizmos. Also has a LEGO Porg You can see his head poking out of the roof.
Lightsabre fight from Episode 1 with moving Laser Beam Walls that block Obi -Wan.

And, the last one in the shop.
Luke's Landspeeder from A New Hope
Comes with a Sand Person, and a Womp Rat. Obi-Wan has a lightsaber as well but it's hidden in the trunk under the middle engine of the speeder

@the samoan lawyer, can children go into pubs in the Republic of Ireland? I know growing up in England my parents always had to leave us outside while they had a quick drink. Imagine that happening today. We all got a bag of crisps each so we didn’t mind.

Unregistered User
@the samoan lawyer, can children go into pubs in the Republic of Ireland? I know growing up in England my parents always had to leave us outside while they had a quick drink. Imagine that happening today. We all got a bag of crisps each so we didn’t mind.

That photo was actually my local up North. I live a few miles outside Belfast. My local is a bit more 'relaxed' than most other places so its fine. I had my dog in with us too. We were out for a walk so thought we would nip in and watch the end of tennis semi final. I'm not 100% sure what the actual laws are, I have a feeling they may be allowed in to area where they serve food up until a certain time but don't quote me.

Again, no idea why this is sideways!!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	6 .jpg
Views:	427
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	46208  

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow thats nice and airy and so cute - a little girl and her dog. Just lovely, sam.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
this weekend my friend Heidi's play, How To Date a Feminist, was playing at a local performing arts center, so a bunch of us went to see it on Saturday night. it was really cool.

photography wasn't allowed during the performance but here's a couple from Thank You Five's website from the show this weekend

My grandson Sail and I. He just got out of pool and wanted cake. Have to spoil him, its what grandparents do.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sailcake.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	46694  

Nice. The sign of a true gentleman is stuffing your face in cake.

My wife and rest of family got me tickets to Imagine Dragons for my birthday. Saw them along with Grace Vanderwall at The Wharf in Alabama on the 7th. Great Show!!!

Yes we were in the "nosebleeds" and loved it

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Went for a walk today in Judarskogen, Stockholm's first nature reservation. Like a cross between Blair Witch and Crystal Lake...

Beautiful.. I would love to see a movie from this angle.