Ðèstîñy's Infinity of Favorites!

Tools    

People tell me I should do a list.. but I cant say one film is better than the other... I mean.. I have tops for each genre and each country so its hard to do...
That's why I am doing mine this way. Besides, we have done this numerous times at home, just to see how long we can keep it going. These are my favorite films, but I own them, and watch them in this order, by linking the actors/actresses.

John Colicos

The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981)

Jack Nicholson
Jessica Lange
John Colicos
Michael Lerner
John P. Ryan
Anjelica Huston . . .

The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981) ~ Trailer

The Dead Zone is a favourite of mine too. I love Christopher Walken in that, he really does suit the role in the book.
I love his character. I always get so mad that she didn't wait for him. The perfect man, even waiting until their wedding night. Not a man one would have to worry about, as far as morals are concerned. She can't even wait five years for him. Then what does she do, but cheat on her husband, and then break Johnny's heart again. The insanity!

I'm a bit stuck on who to choose next.

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
I love his character. I always get so mad that she didn't wait for him. The perfect man, even waiting until their wedding night. Not a man one would have to worry about, as far as morals are concerned. She can't even wait five years for him. Then what does she do, but cheat on her husband, and then break Johnny's heart again. The insanity!

I'm a bit stuck on who to choose next.
I haven't seen that movie in yrs! That is a good film. I even loved the TV show! Yeah that always got me too she didn't wait for him! Yep, stupid woman!

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

Karen Black

Burnt Offerings (1976)

Karen Black
Oliver Reed
Bette Davis
Burgess Meredith
Eileen Heckart
Lee Montgomery
Dub Taylor . . .

Burnt Offerings (1976) ~ Trailer

Bette Davis

Watcher in the Woods (1980)

Bette Davis
Lynn-Holly Johnson
Kyle Richards
Carroll Baker
David McCallum . . .

Watcher in the Woods (1980) ~ Trailer

Kyle Richards

Halloween (1978)

Donald Pleasence
Jamie Lee Curtis
Nancy Kyes
P.J. Soles
Charles Cyphers
Kyle Richards
Brian Andrews . . .

Halloween (1978) ~ Trailer

Five Easy Pieces is actually my favourite Jack Nicholson performance. Great film.
Have you seen Prizzi's Honor, The Fortune, Hoffa, The Postman Always Rings Twice, etc . . .

I mean, he's made numerous films, but I think those are some of the less viewed. Most people have seen Wolf, The Witches of Eastwick, Terms of Endearment, Chinatown, etc . . .