Hello, Movies are Great

Tools    

I've never written over 200 pages before but I bet if I use a large quantity of blogs chosen at random to be read during the movie which would consist of yoda's rematch with palpatine in the next world.

I've never written over 200 pages before but I bet if I use a large quantity of blogs chosen at random to be read during the movie which would consist of yoda's rematch with palpatine in the next world.
Hello Agent, I like your Jack Nicholson avatar, reminds me of the Joker from Batman and The Shining

Some of my favorite movies are documentaries. Not sure if they have a forum dedicated to that particular genre here or not.

Strange facts do exist, for example, a serving of movie theater buttered popcorn and a sugary soft drink contains 60 grams of saturated fat.

Well I for one welcome our new alien conspiracy theorist.
Thank you for the welcome Deadite. Theories are almost as much fun as movies, yes.

sexy celebrity's alt accounts keep getting weirder and weirder.
That is possibly good information to know about people who take advantage of the system to create multiple-Miggs accounts. I certainly hope you are not thinking that I am this person you call the "sexy celebrity". I am just too sexy for that type of label

That is possibly good information to know about people who take advantage of the system to create multiple-Miggs accounts. I certainly hope you are not thinking that I am this person you call the "sexy celebrity". I am just too sexy for that type of label
That's SC alright!

I think it might have been Einstein who said that "Time and space are modes by which we think and not conditions in which we live."...

Newton's law of gravity is the low energy limit of General Relativity and is used for calculating most problems in orbital mechanics. Einstein's field equations contain non-linear components and many times requires crunching out by computers.

The mysteries of space, and time, can be compared to the mystery of consciousness. What is consciousness? It seems plausible to assume that consciousness is more than just the materialistic computations of our biological brains. We are more than just biological machines. In effect, we have a soul and a spirit, as well as having a flesh body.

If space and time are non-linear, and consciousness is related to space itself, then it is also logical to assume that consciousness is non-linear... The tensors in Einstein's field equations could be analogous to the programming code for the "matrix" of our reality.

Thus we find that minds in the matrix will reject the programming of a perfect utopian world, in favor of this ...reality, that we find ourselves in.

Events do not simply "randomly" occur within a manifold of space and time. Events define space, time, and their boundaries of manifold perception. Every point in space is an event, a space-time event. Perceiving events reduces them to their localized and stabilized probability, which occurs from an expanded more inclusive wave-form of possibility. The coherence of the multiplex possibility is bound by the past and hence more inclusive event horizons of reoccurring probabilities. This is the law of cause and effect. so your actions today, bind all future actions into an ever more restricted probability of inevitability.

"Your focus determines your reality". In the movie "The Matrix" Cypher desperately wanted to go back into the matrix because he preferred the ignorance and illusion of the computerized steak to the cold harsh reality of bland oatmeal. Freedom is not for free.