Spectre (2015) (spoilers)

Tools    

Lately I have been in a James Bond faze (don't think I've watched so many bond movies since my late teens early 20's). When I first watched this movie at the cinema I didn't think it followed it's potential after Skyfall. But I just finished watching this movie (3rd or 4th time) and now I'm starting to think it's a underrated Bond film. There are still things in this movie I dislike (like making Blofeld, Bonds half brother) There was some art in this movie I can't put my finger on but I defiantly enjoyed more after a few years and a few more viewings after it's release.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
This is probably my least favorite Bond film after Quantum of Solace. I think the problem with Spectre is I just find it boring. Boring Bond girl, boring villain, and just forgettable action scenes, minus the one henchman fight. And I really didn't like how they tried to tie in the plots of other movies, and they re-used the Austin Powers in Goldmember twist, on this, which is suppose to be a serious Bond movie, yet they used a twist, from a James Bond spoof.

It just all felt forced to me.

Why make a new thread about this movie and it s already there, search is your friend mate....

I'd say part of the reason people were so critical of it is that you can see there was a lot of potential there, the sections with Mr White and Swann especially are I think very well done with Seydoux being the first Bond girl to really have a depth of character.