Rush Hour 3 upcoming movie

Tools    

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Chris Tucker can be quite annoying. But I enjoyed watching both Rush Hour films.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I ate all your bees.
I really like Chris Tucker in the Rush Hour films, but I prefer Owen Wilson in the Shanghai Movies. Still ill be there with bells on when Rush Hour 3 opens.

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I really like Chris Tucker in the Rush Hour films, but I prefer Owen Wilson in the Shanghai Movies.....

What would Rush Hour be like if Owen Wilson starred in it? I wonder...

Originally Posted by jrs
What would Rush Hour be like if Owen Wilson starred in it? I wonder...
it would be bad.
even though Sainghai noon was good owen doesnt seem good for rush hour.

I've lost all respect for chris Tucker ever since i saw him in 5th element, Jackie is always good though.

All I can say is Why?? why make more of these films. Too much of a good thing can kill.

I think Rush Hour 3 will be the last Rush Hour movie.

Well they both bored me. I was expecting so much more and it just seemed they were using the same tired jokes again and again.

Pirates of The Carribean

no a source had said there are 2 more ruh hours to come part 3 and part 4

in my opinion i think that all of the movies that have gone past 2 are really crappy like austin powers the first 2 were good but the third one wasnt good and there probobly gunna make another one also theres been a long wait for this one to build on suspence but they mite use rused lines like in the first one they said never touch a black mans radio and in the second one they said never touch a chinese mans CD i just hope they cut the movies at three and leave this classic in with a good ending.

Originally Posted by FFCC
in my opinion i think that all of the movies that have gone past 2 are really crappy like austin powers the first 2 were good but the third one wasnt good and there probobly gunna make another one also theres been a long wait for this one to build on suspence but they mite use rused lines like in the first one they said never touch a black mans radio and in the second one they said never touch a chinese mans CD i just hope they cut the movies at three and leave this classic in with a good ending.

Jackie chan films are generally best for him doing cool stunts, and when you know he's risking something to perform them. If they can appreciate this in Rush Hour 3 and he stops using wires it will good fo sur unlike his latest films.

You are the apple of my eye anyways
Thank god its about time

Didnt think Chris Tucker was doing it loved rush hour one and two but how much more can they expand on things? Jackie Chan makes the movie

Tucker has an annoying charm which i like, and well chan is great at what he does. i'll be watching out for this one.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
While in Paris, Lee and Carter inadvertently get mixed up with the Chinese Triad crew.

Chris Tucker returns to the big screen after a six-year absence as he reunites with the all-star team of co-star Jackie Chan, director Brett Ratner ("Rush Hour," "Rush Hour 2," "X-Men: The Last Stand," "Hannibal"), and writer Jeff Nathanson ("Rush Hour 2," "Catch Me If You Can") to deliver the third installment of the blockbuster "Rush Hour" franchise - "Rush Hour 3." Arriving in theaters on August 10, 2007, "Rush Hour 3" sees the beloved action comedy duo of Tucker and Chan reprising their roles as LAPD Detective James Carter and Chinese Chief Inspector Lee respectively. This time around, the two must travel to Paris to battle a wing of the Chinese organized crime family, the Triads. "Rush Hour 3."

I read a review earlier that this didnt do well with the viewers?! need more feedback though.

Movie Forums Critic
I've read a review about this film, I think it has a good response...