Die Hard 4.0

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Hi guys have you seen the ‘DIE HARD 4.0’? wow! It’s amazing… the movie was really nice. Die hard 4.0 is about when a criminal plot is in place to take down the entire computer and technological structure that supports the economy of the United States (and the world), it's up to a decidedly "old school" hero, police detective John McClane, to take down the conspiracy, aided by a young hacker.

here's the trailer:
http://-trailers.blogspot.com/2007/02/live-free-or-die-hard-2007.html

I cant wait to see the new edition to die hard .... im a huge fan of Bruce Willis, i think hes a brilliant actor. ive heard from some friends who have seen the movie, that its got some kicka$$ action but not not so strong on the storyline. well il decide if thats true when i see the movie.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
hahahaa you should watch it

You ready? You look ready.
Read my review. Linked in my signature.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

the most awaited movie at least for me, bringing back the old memories.

A system of cells interlinked
the most awaited movie at least for me, bringing back the old memories.

No thanks. I will just watch the original if I feel the need for some Die Hard nostalgia...

BANNED
it is another jam pack action movie of the year, its really amazing specially for Bruce..

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Not to be pedantic, but it was renamed from "Die Hard 4.0" to "Live Free or Die Hard" about a gazillion years ago.
Actually every poster I have seen for it has 'Die Hard 4.0'. Including one I saw today being flown around by a helicopter...

I saw Die Hard 4.0. My favorite thing about the movie was Maggie Q. I found the fourth installment in the series just more of the same... I think they should have stopped after the first 3. Bruce Willis still looks good for his age.

The movie doesn't have as exciting a plot as the first one. I think I've had enough of Die Hard.

Not to be pedantic, but it was renamed from "Die Hard 4.0" to "Live Free or Die Hard" about a gazillion years ago.
Die Hard 4.0 was just used originally pertaining to the technology in the film. The title then in time it had been renamed to its official movie title [b]Live Free or Die Hard[

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Die Hard 4.0 was just used originally pertaining to the technology in the film. The title then in time it had been renamed to its official movie title [b]Live Free or Die Hard[
i agree with you

ive seen the movie and it was great. still hard pounding specially when bruce is chased by an hover fighter jet. that was awesome..story polt is good to..what it's lack is full contact fight between bruce and one of the bad guys, unlike on the other 3 die hard. specially on the original, bruce was really beaten up there, maybe getting old is one factor why there is no much of close fight there. the only full contact fight there is with magie q. hehehe of course a man as big as bruce will win a fight with a skinny karate girl.

I don't think anyone's disputing that. I'm just saying that it's been called Live Free or Die Hard for quite awhile now, and so it's pretty odd to start a thread using the old title after the movie's been released almost a week. This person even saw the movie, apparently, and used the old title anyway.

Wtahced it last night, awesome film. best film i seen this yr. in my opinon.

I have watched this one already and it was great! i like the scene when they're on the tunnel and many vehicles come crashing out one by one..

No thanks. I will just watch the original if I feel the need for some Die Hard nostalgia...
Me too

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Wtahced it last night, awesome film. best film i seen this yr. in my opinon.
i agree with you