what do you think?

Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Guys what do you think if there are no 2d or 3d animations in movies these days? Do you think there still a block buster hit movies like spiderman or transformers etc.? For me, I don’t thinks so… What do you think?

Say wuh?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

We will still have blockbuster movies but they might not be as visually pleasing as Spiderman or Transformers. There has been lots of blockbuster movies in the past that didn't make use of any 2d or 3d effects, like 'the Godfather'.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
yeah i think so

Seriously: this guy/girl/person was a bit "curious" on what they were trying to say but if you could not decipher it then I think you are a bit "high-hat" You, knew what the thread starter was trying to say, and if you did not then you are lying.

However, although I know what you meant, uhhhhhhhhhh.. No