The Simpsons Movie

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
still dont have time to watch it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Beware The Probe!
I haven't been a Simpsons fan in in a long time and I usually find Family Guy, American Dad and South park funnier while Simpsons hasn't made me laugh out loud in years.

I laughed my ass off watching the Simpsons movie.

"Good-bye, everybody!"

unfortunately, The Simpson's is probably the best of the summer movies so far. Seemed to be made especially for kids, with none of the witty one liners and jokes for adults to enjoy.

Tho Spider-Pig is a LEGEND! LOL

Beware The Probe!
unfortunately, The Simpson's is probably the best of the summer movies so far. Seemed to be made especially for kids, with none of the witty one liners and jokes for adults to enjoy.
I disagree.
One adult oriented quote stood out when I read your post...

That whole scene where Ralph Wiggam after seeing Bart's full frontal while skateboarding naked through Springfield:

"
&NR=1
"

THAT made me LOL!

This is one hell of a funny movie!! This must be the funniest movie I have watched so far this year ( I guess this year is for action movies). The animation was quite the same as the TV series however it had some computer rendered stuff also which was needed to make it a bit unique. The movie plot wasn't that different also from the TV formula of having different openings then jumping into another story. Must commend the writers as they really thought of the story.

The storyline was really funny. With the exception of Marge who had the least part in the story, everyone of them had something that can be followed. The antics and comedy of The Simpsons really still lies in the stupidity of Homer, he'll surely make you laugh in this one. For me he is probably the heart of the whole cartoon hahaha!!

Its a must see movie for me (as I followed series ever since) and won't waste your money. You will surely laugh with this one even if you haven't followed the cartoon series =) Happy Viewing!

Tho Spider-Pig is a LEGEND! LOL

Hehehehe......you got that right!!....

"
&NR=1
"

Yeah.. Me too.. That freaks me out. Hehe..

and the part where he turn Spider Pig into Harry Potter!!! very funny!!....

although i'm a chinese ,
but i think it's a cute movie

Enemies are so stimulating.
yeah spider-pig is the simpsons greatest invention ever. at a shop in the uk (think its wolworths) they sell the dvd with a spider-pig. so tempted to buy that.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

I'm a bunch of a hell!
it's one of my old time favorite classic cartoon...

By way of full disclosure, I just edited this review and bumped the rating from
to
. I was probably being too cautious for my own good initially, and after watching the film again on DVD since, I appreciate it even more. Given what the writers were up against, they really did hit this one out of the park, and that warrants a higher rating than I first gave it.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Hey! I can't belive I never reviewed this, I saw it the day it came out on Midnight, you sould have heard the crowd, it was pretty awesome but in my opinion didn't live up to the hype.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Wonderful Review Yoda. Your writing is incredible. Keep up the good work!

Wonderful Review Yoda. Your writing is incredible. Keep up the good work!
Thanks!

Hey! I can't belive I never reviewed this, I saw it the day it came out on Midnight, you sould have heard the crowd, it was pretty awesome but in my opinion didn't live up to the hype.
Yeah, I saw it at a Midnight showing, too, and the crowd was into it. They were quiet (except for when they were laughing), attentive, and seemed to get a fair number of the references. They burst into applause the moment Ralph stepped out of the 20th Century Fox logo, signing along.

And of course, they all cheered at the mention of Pittsburgh, making the later "Woo, Springfield!" joke even funnier in that it seemed to mock our audience alone.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Thanks!

Yeah, I saw it at a Midnight showing, too, and the crowd was into it. They were quiet (except for when they were laughing), attentive, and seemed to get a fair number of the references. They burst into applause the moment Ralph stepped out of the 20th Century Fox logo, signing along.

And of course, they all cheered at the mention of Pittsburgh, making the later "Woo, Springfield!" joke even funnier in that it seemed to mock our audience alone.
We actually gave two standing ovations, when Ralph sang and when he said "I like Men now!"

i loved this movie it was awsome from the beginning to end it was F***n amazing xD

I hated this movie. It was funny for a bit, but the series has really gone down hill. They should stop making the show anymore.