Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
yeah i agree with you

3/10for special effects

very disappointed, man..i thought this will be a good movie. not much of a fight scene. the title is Fantastic Four: The rise of the Silver surfer. But in the end they fought Dr. Doom instead of the surfer. And there is more cloud or smoke anyway you call it than Galactus. I can't hardly see Galactus only his shadow just a little bit in only a bit of his face (in shadow). all talk no fights.

I saw this movie a little while back. I was so excited and looking forward to seeing it when it came out this summer. The second installment in the Fantastic Four series was much better than the first one. The first movie had to have character background build-up, this one just had action. I would highly recommend this movie.

This maybe the worst movie theatre experience I can remember having next too Jet Li's War. I wish I could wash this from my memory. After watching the first one I set my standards of expectations to an ultimate low and what I got somehow was hundred times worse. I felt as though there was so much to be had with this series and the characters and all they did was flush it down the toliet. I hope they don't make another sequel what a waste of money. I have this sense that I may owe this film something because after this and X-Men 3 Marvel decided to go in house with there feature films. Where they distribute through the major studio and obtane the rights to which there characters are created on screen. At least this is what I've been told anyone know if this is true or not ?

new sequel coming out yet? I love Jessica Alba in her Fantastic suit