Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

→ in
Tools    

Worst of all of the potter films.
If you read the books you know that they are going to leave out some things when they make the movie. They have in all of the potter movies . But they were small little things, nothing big.

Well ladys and gentlemen of the online blogging world. They ****ed up on this movie!

They left out a major thing from the book the whole question of who is the chosen one . is it nevel longbottom? or is it Harry Potter. in the book they go on and on about how it might be nevel i mean that is most of the book but it isnt its harry ad they just say that in the movie personaly i wouldnt go so far to say that i hated the moviie but i strongly disliked it . It wasnt a Snakes on a plane , But it wasnt the departed either

All together i give it 5 out of 10 stars

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Hi guys I saw it already tsk tsk tsk it was a dumn movie and it’s so boring, I just felt sleepy while watching it. Some of the people are sleeping inside the theater. Once you read the story in the book it’s so nice but once you’ve seen the movie it was very bad.

Yeah I didn't enjoy it that much. Having read the book, I assumed that this movie would have a lot more dialog over action.

Good thing would have to be the final fight scene but even that was cut short compared to the book.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Yeah I didn't enjoy it that much. Having read the book, I assumed that this movie would have a lot more dialog over action.

Good thing would have to be the final fight scene but even that was cut short compared to the book.
yeah your right... and maybe its because they've changed their movie director.

Okay... I did like this one. Here's my Flixster review:

**** (out of 5)
What a pleasant surprise! Since the novel is the weakest in the series so far, I expected this to be an unimpressive film too. Instead, there is structure found in a somewhat chaotic book and Yates' direction is full of style and flair... especially in some very vibrant dream sequences. The only problems here are in the dialogue and in Daniel Radcliffe's acting. He does seem like such a genuinely nice fellow, and I feel horrible bashing him, but the guy doesn't have the emotional depth as an actor to play Potter.

I thought it was crap. I admit i was entertained to a point. But Imelda Staunton didn't work her magic, the kids are becoming irritating, the story was confusing -- and yes the sfx great but so what?

I actually enjoyed the movie, though not nearly as much as any of the previous. I also didn't get a chance to re-read the book beforehand like I ususally do so I had forgotten alot of the details.

WARNING: "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" spoilers below
I did shed a tear when Sirous was killed and loved the FX.

I enjoyed it most cause I brought my 8 year old with me to a midnight showing and we spent some quality time together..it was a treat.

it is ......

Wow. I'm surprised at the reaction to this film.

I thought it was crap. I admit i was entertained to a point. But Imelda Staunton didn't work her magic, the kids are becoming irritating, the story was confusing -- and yes the sfx great but so what?
Have you read the book, out of curiosity?

I actually enjoyed the movie, though not nearly as much as any of the previous. I also didn't get a chance to re-read the book beforehand like I ususally do so I had forgotten alot of the details.

WARNING: "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" spoilers below
I did shed a tear when Sirous was killed and loved the FX.

I enjoyed it most cause I brought my 8 year old with me to a midnight showing and we spent some quality time together..it was a treat.
Yoda: about the spoilers, sorry I am

Movie Forums Critic
I've enjoy the movie,

I love the battle scene ,

especially the fight of voldermont and dumbledore

cheers

Agreed a very good movie.

I agree that the end fight scene was amazingly good... however there was just too much left out of this movie for me to say that it was good. Also, from an editorial aspect, several scenes just didn't make sense to me. Like the scene in Umbridges office wheren Harry, Hermione, and Ron were trying to get out using the floo network... so they were caught, but so were nevelle, luna, and ginny. Where the hell did they come from? If you read the book, it makes sense, but not from just the movie.

I have just finished watching all the other movies watched them over 2 days now I feel i can go to the movies and see this new one

the 1st movie has been previewed on the tv- and i now i have the urge to watch it..

Wow, I didn't think so many people would think it's boring too.
I think the main reasons for it being boring was that story moved too slowly. There was not a lot of action, too many scenes had to be wasted on moving the story along.
Plus, Lord Voldemort wasn't scary at all. For all the hype they've created..

i went with my best friend, who refuses to read the books, and after talking with him i have to say the movie was actually really good.

This Harry Potter series is great because everybody is growing up they all know how to stand for their own opinion in life...And they all developed their own magical skills...

I didn't like it too much since it left out ALOT from the book! There were things that were different and totally screwed up. I wish that the fight scene was longer like it was in the book.