Transformers vs Fantastic four?

→ in
Tools    

BANNED
Hi.. does every one here are already watched the two much awaiting films on this years? am talking about the fantastic four and transformer. so what can you say about the two movies? which is better for your own opinion?

Me! Fantastic Four, you? feedback time..

Beware The Probe!
As much as I loved the Fantastic Four movie I'm gonna have to say The Transformers will be better.

My mouth waters just thinking about it and I honestly can't imagine not enjoying this movie when it comes out.

I'm glad they waited this long so the technology was ready to give a visually acurate portrayal of it.

FF is mostly catered to comic book fans I think and although Transformers was a cartoon and comic book as well as toy-line, I think more people are interested in it than The FF movie.

It's the ultimate dream-movie to any of us who watched the cartoon as kids or had the toys and imagined what these things could be like in real life.

Plus...
GIANT FREAKING ALIEN ROBOTS!!!!
How can you go wrong with that?

I'll go with Sci-Fi here Transformers is going to be one of the biggest movies ever and in 10 years from people still will say "Hey do you remember Transformers?" of course everyone will do

I didn't like the first FF (haven't seen the second) and I totally loved Transformers. It was such a good movie so Transformers for the win hands down!

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I've never been impressed with any of the fantastic four. I'm guessing Transformers will be the better movie.

If Transformers has any legs at all, ie: good acting, plot, storyline, etc... (because action is a given) then it will do amazingly well. It will probably cater to mostly guys and or fans, but the thing is, a lot of people are gonna follow their Dads, boyfriends, brothers, fanlovers to the theater during the humpday fourth of July and the day or so before and after. It should have a great start, but it can only keep it up if it has legs. I hope it does.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
too bad i havent seen both of them huhuhuhuhu

I saw an 8 o'clock screening of Transformers, and although I have yet to see FF:ROTSS, I must say that Transformers will be extremely difficult to trump in terms of the big popcorn movie this summer. Of course, it is much more than just a popcorn flick, but I will go into that when I do a full review later. For now all I will say is, do yourself a favor and get to the multiplex tommorow.

BANNED
yes! transformer are looks good.. but some transform of the characters are not completely been see in the movie..

I came home from seein the 8pm showing and left in awe. It fuc*in' rocked! Ok, I honestly thought Bay would ruin the 80's classic and turn it into his usual blow em up/ love story type **** but this was his best work to date.

Shia Labeouf did an excellent job. He is an excellent actor by far and with Indy on the way, his career is rising further 10 fold.

I'm not gonna continue my thoughts because according to people here mine are worthless crap. To sum it up, my rating for Transformers is a solid

I'm not gonna continue my thoughts because according to people here mine are worthless crap. To sum it up, my rating for Transformers is a solid

Chill out Jrs, if you can justify the rating it's fair game.

Actually I need to see both movies, but I am going to make a prediction and say I will like Transformers better and when I see both I will give my final answer.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
yes i saw that movies wow the transformer is the best than the fantastic four.... transformer was a very nice movie... amazing.... very well done movie... 100% thumbs up

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
i already saw the transformers movie but the fantastic four i didn't watch it since i've heard lots of comments from it.... the transformer is the best i like it so much

Transformer no doubt of it....Those giants robot can squeeze those fantastic four...

The first Fantastic Four movie sucked, so I have absolutely no desire to put myself through even more agony by watching the second.

Transformers, on the other hand, was pretty good. Definitely a good summer popcorn flick.