Any Kino collectors?

Tools    

Kino Lorber puts out some good stuff, including classics and some interesting lesser known films. Any Kino collectors here?

Here is my Kino collection:

4d Man
The Art of Love
Bad Girl
Josephine Baker collection
The Black Pirate
Boys
Coming Home
Tony Curtis Collection
Driftwood
Deanna Durbin collection
Film Noir: Dark Side of Cinema volumes 1-7
Forbidden Fruit: Golden age of exploitation volumes 1-11
Carole Lombard collection
Ida Lupino collection
Manhandled
David O Selznick collection
The Sign of the Cross
Barbara Stanwyck collection
Variete

What Kino releases do you folks have or recommend?

wouldn't say i specifically collect their stuff now but i bought a bunch of things from them on a recent sale so i now have:

Alice Guy Blache collection vol. 1 & 2
Alphaville
La Chinoise
The Garden
L'Amour Braque
Personal Problems
Straight Talk
Filibus

wouldn't say i specifically collect their stuff now but i bought a bunch of things from them on a recent sale so i now have:

Alice Guy Blache collection vol. 1 & 2
Alphaville
La Chinoise
The Garden
L'Amour Braque
Personal Problems
Straight Talk
Filibus
I've thought about getting the Alice Guy Blache collections a couple times, but haven't gotten around to it. I likely will pick them up eventually.

I forgot to list a few that were not on the right shelf. I also have:

The Lodger
Fritz the Cat
De Sade
The Allnighter
Bedtime Story
Man's Favourite Sport
Those Daring Young Men in their Jaunty Jalopies

They're running a sale right now, and I think it ends this weekend. I ordered these:

The Challenge
Delirium
The Escapees
Ffolkes
Man on Fire
The Night of the Hunted
Schoolgirl Hitchhikers
Emmanuelle 2
Goodbye Emmanuelle

I also wanted to grab the Silent Partner, but that didn't ship to Canada for some reason. Will probably find that through other avenues.

But yeah, I dunno if I collect their stuff specifically, but they seem to have a good mix of underrated studio films and more cult/genre stuff. I have a bunch of releases scattered throughout my shelf.

I don't have a lot, but most of what I do have is from the silent era. A lot of the restorations of the old German horrors have been released on Kino.

Blu Ray restorations, all recommended:

Fritz Lang Silent Films box set
Buster Keaton short films collection
Nosferatu
Caligari
Faust
Jekyll/Hyde (Barrymore)
The Golem
Dr Cyclops

DVDs/unrestored - OK, but I'd hold out for a BluRay:
Battleship Potemkin
The Penalty (Chaney)
Flying Deuces
The Old Dark House

I don't have a lot, but most of what I do have is from the silent era. A lot of the restorations of the old German horrors have been released on Kino.

Blu Ray restorations, all recommended:

Fritz Lang Silent Films box set
Buster Keaton short films collection
Nosferatu
Caligari
Faust
Jekyll/Hyde (Barrymore)
The Golem
Dr Cyclops

DVDs/unrestored - OK, but I'd hold out for a BluRay:
Battleship Potemkin
The Penalty (Chaney)
Flying Deuces
The Old Dark House
Nosferatu is excellent. I forgot I have that one on blu ray too. I would love to eventually get the Fritz Lang set and the Buster Keaton set. They look fantastic.

The trick is not minding
It's pretty great and introduced me to The Plague of Florence, which I didn't even know existed.
$100 is still a little much for me atm, although I might revisit it come September.

I'd have to check, but I know I have their version of Fallen Angels and Happy Together.

I know I've been buying up their KinoNow stuff just because I noticed recently it's one of the few services left where you can buy something digitally, download an actual copy, and it doesn't have DRM on it, so it easily and naturally integrates with something like Plex.

I know I came across it looking for some Jean Rollin stuff (they've got a lot).

That actually summarizes my physical media collection from them:
The Jean Rollin/Jess Franco stuff is under the kino-lorber/redemption label

WKW
Fallen Angels
Happy Together

Jean Rollin
(4 Vampire Film Collection)
The Rape of the Vampire
The Nude Vampire
The Shiver of the Vampire
Requiem for a Vampire
--
Two Orphan Vampires

Jess Franco
The Erotic Rites of Frankenstein

Mario Bava (collection)
Kidnapped (aka Rabid Dogs)
Lisa and the Devil
Black Sabbath
Baron Blood
Four Times That Night

Peckinpah
Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia

Once we get into the digital download stuff, it becomes a lot more eclectic going from Nosferatu, Der Golem to Alex Cox's Straight to Hell, and I did pick up The Silent Partner and The Werewolf of Washington when they were on sale. But also things like Trans-Europ-Express and The Successive Slidings of Pleasure. I did even pick up Mad Love Amour Braque digitally, despite having the MondoVision DVD (because, you know, it's nice to have it in 1080p, even if it's not the highest quality 1080p.) *cough*also Emmanuelle 2*cough*

I've just been scooping up stuff on that end because the way the streaming world is going who knows how long a service like that remains DRM-free and as stated in other threads, physical space in my apartment is limited, so I can't amass a large physical media collection.

ETA:
I forgot my copy of Fear & Desire is a Kino Classic blu-ray.

It looks like I have about 70 digital purchases from them.
I forgot they also have Chloe Zhiao's Songs my Brothers Taught Me.

So should we be happy that walgreens is listening or should we be scared? I guess it is good that someone is listening to me. I feel heard and validated now by walgreens!
I have DRM disabled and I use Linux so they ain't listening to me! ha

Surprisingly, I only have one: their 2006 release of Stalker. Duane Reade hears

I realized recently I have this as well. I also just bought the Criterion Blu-ray, so not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it when physical space is a premium.

I realized recently I have this as well. I also just bought the Criterion Blu-ray, so not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it when physical space is a premium.
Could always mail it over to me
Yeah, I know - I'm far too helpful

As far as Kino Lorber releases go - I currently have only one less than Torgo, a lot closer than I perhaps expected.