A new way to find movies based on unconventional categories

Tools    

This new site allows people to discover and rate movies based on categories like, how hard you need to think, divisive, feel good and many more. The goal is so that no matter your taste, the ratings for the movie are reliable and you can easily find a new film to watch based exactly on what you feel like and not just a score out of 10, which many people disagree on.

screensoup.com

The site is very new and we'd love it if you had a look. Finally I don't want to annoy this community so I will not make any more posts on this topic. Thanks for your time!

Good luck with it, hope it doesn't go down like a lead balloon.

Sorry everyone, simply couldnae resist

hahaha yes hopefully it's time is gonna come

This new site allows people to discover and rate movies based on categories like, how hard you need to think, divisive, feel good and many more. The goal is so that no matter your taste, the ratings for the movie are reliable and you can easily find a new film to watch based exactly on what you feel like and not just a score out of 10, which many people disagree on.

screensoup.com

The site is very new and we'd love it if you had a look. Finally I don't want to annoy this community so I will not make any more posts on this topic. Thanks for your time!
Very nice site, and a clever idea. I hope, as you get more films listed into the categories, your site's popularity will increase. Good luck to you!