The MoFo Top 100 of the 2010s Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Can someone please explain the Hateful Eight hint? Is it just the poster? Or Kurt Russell is Santa Claus?

Can someone please explain the Hateful Eight hint? Is it just the poster? Or Kurt Russell is Santa Claus?
It's a reference to the Silent Night scene in the film where the song is played on the piano.

It's a reference to the Silent Night scene in the film where the song is played on the piano.

Ah, thank you! I didn't remember that (obviously).

The trick is not minding
Looking at the countdown so far, I’m somewhere around 30 films unseen. Not a big surprise considering somewhere around 2016 I started focusing more and more from the 60’s-80’s.

I’m perpetually behind as a result. I guess at some point I should make an effort to remedy this but….60’s and 70’s especially have me hooked.

If you're going to just blurt out spoilers for The Hateful Eight please tag them appropriately!

Nah, that's a spoiler for The Christmas Chronicles. Oh dang, I just did it again!

17. Avengers: Infinity War

I think it's The Master, then Annihilation, then Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, but all of those were taken.

The Hateful Eight over Django? I give up. It’s not even funny anymore…

It might in fact be my least favorite Tarantino. I’ve come to enjoy it okay, but I think I’d honestly rather rewatch Death Proof, which seems to be the general pick for worst QT flick.
Fourth best for me. Though, I've not seen anything of his since Inglorious Basterds, which I didn't like and is the worst film of his I've seen.

Not seen the last two, but Get Out could be something I'd like? I don't know. I don't like Westerns, Spaghetti or otherwise, so a 3 hour C21st Tarantino one isn't hooking me in the slightest. That said, a few things I've read about it in the last few pages have made me wonder if it's, at least, a possiblity one day.

17. is obviously Game of Thrones, which was the 2010s. Or was the 2010s Game of Thrones?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Fourth best for me. Though, I've not seen anything of his since Inglorious Basterds, which I didn't like and is the worst film of his I've seen.

Not seen the last two, but Get Out could be something I'd like? I don't know. I don't like Westerns, Spaghetti or otherwise, so a 3 hour C21st Tarantino one isn't hooking me in the slightest. That said, a few things I've read about it in the last few pages have made me wonder if it's, at least, a possiblity one day.
I would say its a combination of Agatha Christie, Key Largo and Day of the Outlaw. My mum liked it and she can be hit on miss on QT, maybe there's hope for you

That first video is unavailable right now.