What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I need to balance out the ratings on my album master list by listening to bad bands. This will help me with a list of the worst musical acts ever, so right now I'm on an NX Zero marathon. It isn't so bad since I grew up around alternative punk.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Pondering what to do next... I feel sick with some kind of stomach flu. Day 5.

I'd really love to watch a movie, but I can't think of anything that I wanna see.

I'd really love to watch a movie, but I can't think of anything that I wanna see.
This is very good.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

This is very good.

Already saw it, but thanks. Didn't care for it much. I thought it would have been better, having a "taboo" theme.... Have you seen "Paradise: Love"? I liked it very much. You might have even recommended it to me. I know you recommended the very good, "Forest For The Trees"

Gonna see if I can find the crappiest hard rock albums on Earth. I'm a big hard rock fan, grew up with it. I came close yesterday with a German obscurity called Satisfaction Guaranteed by Powerhouse. The quality of the songs constantly fluctuated from 6.5/10 - 0/10. But if there are OK songs on it, it's not one of the worst ever.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
It's midnight. I'm finalizing my second bottle of beer in front of the laptop, checking some stuff while my fiancée sleeps sweetly on the upper floor.

Already saw it, but thanks. Didn't care for it much. I thought it would have been better, having a "taboo" theme.... Have you seen "Paradise: Love"? I liked it very much. You might have even recommended it to me. I know you recommended the very good, "Forest For The Trees"
Yes, I’ve seen Paradise: Love.

Yes, I’ve seen Paradise: Love.

I think I saw it because of you. I do remember positively seeing "Forest For The Trees" after seeing the poster, and Eva Lobau, who had a face that read, "Good movie" and I was very intrigued with her and her situation, which wasn't so black/white.

Just finished a song (I think) in three days.. Of course, I recorded percussion AFTER, and I'm sometimes still adding other instruments from 15 years ago..

Loyal Opposition - In The Middle of Nowhere