2018 Movie Tournament

Tools    

I might watch this again for the tournament. I liked it quite a bit when i did but it was late at night and i was tired, it's a crazy film so i found myself lost at times. Think i could love it if i watch it again in the right frame of mind.

Those who have had 6 can have another 2 if they want, i added Deep Red and Streetwise. Those nominating for the first time can have up to 8. That's 62 so we're nearly halfway there.

movies can be okay...
Happiness (1998)
Safe (1995)
Amores Perros (2000)
The Piano Teacher (2001)
Rope (1948)
Close-Up (1990)
The Conversation (1974)
Ordinary People (1980)
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Song For A Raggy Boy (2003)
The Day The Earth Caught Fire (1961)

That's 94 so we are about three quarters of the way there. Those who have had eight can have another two if they want now pretty much everyone who has been nominating has had eight, those who haven't can have up to ten. Want to get this started soon as it will take around three months overall. I added Carlos and The 'Burbs.

No Country for Old Men
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
You can have up to eight more. You don't have to take them/take them all, just letting you know.