2018 Movie Tournament

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You can nominate 4 if you want.
Wait, if I nominate, does it mean I have to participate in it? If not, then here I go:

Lolita Vibrator Torture (1987)
Eureka (2000)
Our Hitler: A Film From Germany (1977)
I Accuse (1919)

I wanted to nominate Has the Film Already Started?, but I'm pretty sure most people couldn't find it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Wait, if I nominate, does it mean I have to participate in it? If not, then here I go:

Lolita Vibrator Torture (1987)
Eureka (2000)
Our Hitler: A Film From Germany (1977)
I Accuse (1919)

I wanted to nominate Has the Film Already Started?, but I'm pretty sure most people couldn't find it.
Lolita Vibrator Torture will probably win since no one else has seen it/will watch it. You don't have to participate if you don't want to, don't see the point in nominating if you aren't though.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You don't have to participate if you don't want to, don't see the point in nominating if you aren't though.
I don't even know the rules. Am I supposed to kill other people who nominated their films in order to win?

I don't even know the rules. Am I supposed to kill other people who nominated their films in order to win?
Yes. Or.. you just vote for the winner in each match. You can only vote if you've seen both films but you don't have to vote on each match. It's the same thing as the Song Tournaments.

It's a 128 film tournament i'll be putting up 16 matches at once. They'll stay up for about a week, if anyone wants to watch some of the films they haven't seen during that time to vote they can but they don't have to.

If anyone (except Cricket who has had six) wants two more go ahead. If you are nominating for the first time you can have six. I added Sweet Smell of Success and City Girl.

Once Were Warriors (1994)
A Girl At My Door (2014)

If anyone (except Cricket who has had six) wants two more go ahead. If you are nominating for the first time you can have six. I added Sweet Smell of Success and City Girl.
I only nominated 4 but I'm in no rush