MoFo Foods Countdown?

Tools    

I watched that Japanese one at like 4AM when i had no idea what it was, almost had a heart attack.

The first one of those i ever encountered was on that old flash game site Miniclip if anyone remembers it. Was a game where you cleaned a room and i was like what the hell is this...then Pazazu/Regan jumped out.
I think it was this.

http://www.agame.com/game/scary-maze

Brings back some memories.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I eat quasi-boring things. I sent a list of mostly regular stuff I eat.

My [used to be] favorite food was Pineapple Pizza Calzone, but I didn't put it on the list.

Was wanting this to be something people sent lists to me for without caring and knowing i wouldn't reveal their list if they didn't want me to, but it was something nobody cared about which is why i suggested letting it die.

I personally asked people for lists in the last three Countdowns i ran but i have no intention of doing that here so obviously it's going to/should die.

Thanks for your list again Captain

Yeah, i was looking forward to telling people they are wrong about something i'm actually knowledgeable about

17 have qualified, if i started combining foods i could maybe get us to a 25 countdown but some of you are really precious about your dumb foods and i can't be bothered arguing with you.

I'll know what to bring to all the MoFo Christmas parties i'm always invited to at least

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yeah, i was looking forward to telling people they are wrong about something i'm actually knowledgeable about

17 have qualified, if i started combining foods i could maybe get us to a 25 countdown but some of you are really precious about your dumb foods and i can't be bothered arguing with you.

I'll know what to bring to all the MoFo Christmas parties i'm always invited to at least

I tried combining two fruits, but you made me pick one.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I tried combining two fruits, but you made me pick one.
I'm definitely doing what you told me to, sounds amazing.

Might make a thread about it when i do!

It is amazing. If you try it, let me know what you think of it.