MoFo Foods Countdown?

Tools    

Cam check this out..

Potted Meat! a Classic from the War days.. I guess LOL

I've had that sort of stuff before, so nasty. Especially the potted meat spread stuff

How about some chicken in a can?

Yeah saw that before, horrifying.

The most depressing food has got to be this, not even the taste just what it implies:

Here's some more bologna:

Funny Face and I go grocery shopping together about once a week and we always see this crap at the store. Such disturbing packaging.

Here's some more bologna:

Funny Face and I go grocery shopping together about once a week and we always see this crap at the store. Such disturbing packaging.
Made from real Baby! No Preservatives!

Looking for the thumbs down button after that!
That was such a 2001 move. It's just someone did that to me when i was a kid and i've tried to get it to work on people ever since...and it's failed every time. Saw an opening, had to take it That was an actual commercial that was shown on British tv when those weren't ubiquitous!

The best one of those jumpscare commercials is this:

That was such a 2001 move. It's just someone did that to me when i was a kid and i've tried to get it to work on people ever since...and it's failed every time. Saw an opening, had to take it That was an actual commercial that was shown on British tv when those weren't ubiquitous!

Come on damn it!! its late here.. wth.. lol

stop scaring me Cam!

Come on damn it!! its late here.. wth.. lol

stop scaring me Cam!
I watched that Japanese one at like 4AM when i had no idea what it was, almost had a heart attack.

The first one of those i ever encountered was on that old flash game site Miniclip if anyone remembers it. Was a game where you cleaned a room and i was like what the hell is this...then Pazazu/Regan jumped out.

The worst was that I'd seen it BEFORE! That's what made me feel more stupid.
But didn't recognize it in the context of it being posted here.
In other words - you GOT me!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
hey @Dani8.. whats this exactly??

@Miss Vicky

Ever seen this?
]
Never heard of it but I looked it up and it's real. Based in a beautiful part of the eastern seaboard way north of Sydney. I have a sister living up that way and she's coming to visit soon so if I can remember the name I'll ask. Just seems to be a small goods company that's family owned. I doubt very much they have anything like the delights of turkey roll with a dinosaur and spam lamb.

The first time I saw Ashen's video on that I thought I was gonna puke from looking at something for the first time.
I've never seen the video, just searched for images of the canned chicken. I've seen the cans at the store and had a morbid curiosity about what the contents actually looked like. Finding that image last night was the first time that curiosity was satisfied and I nearly gagged.