MoFo Foods Countdown?

Tools    

I buy 100% beef hot dogs.. I do not do any type of luncheon meat.. and I rarely eat a Black Forest Ham sandwich.. and that is the only thing I eat of those "lunch meats"

I have never tried bologna or spam. They served bologna sandwiches when I was locked up for 3 days; I left them in their plastic and used them for a pillow. I will never try either of those foods.

hey Cam,

Have you eaten Peanut Butter?
Yep, my mum and sister and ex love it so i've had it a lot at the various stages of my life. It's good but i've not got the taste for it that most Americans do so i only have it in small doses. Have never had a PB&J, not sure why i've had both Peanut Butter and Jelly (Jam) at the same time loads.

I have never tried bologna or spam. They served bologna sandwiches when I was locked up for 3 days; I left them in their plastic and used them for a pillow. I will never try either of those foods.
And this man was asking if poop counts earlier!

Yep, my mum and sister and ex love it so i've had it a lot at the various stages of my life. It's good but i've not got the taste for it that most Americans do so i only have it in small doses. Have never had a PB&J, not sure why i've had both Peanut Butter and Jelly (Jam) at the same time loads.
I only do peanut butter on bread.. I dont like any jellies, jams or preserves..

I guess I did before I was 4... but yeah once we moved and I had a different babysitter while my parents worked.. I never ate it again..

from the time I was born to 4 years old.. that babysitter got her groceries at the Army Base Commissary and to me .. that wasn't the same jelly after we changed babysitters.

I really hate Luncheon Meat too. This stuff may be my most hated meat:

They obviously used dinosaurs to trick kids but i saw right through it
WTF is that?

Dinosaur Ham. Think it's Brontosaurus Thigh.

Nah, it's basically the nastiest ham imaginable. Bernard Matthews is the worst food company, their turkey still gives me nightmares.