MoFo Foods Countdown?

Tools    

Just reported his spam thread and got it removed You broke my heart Alex95 i really thought we had something, i thought you were going to share your favourite foods with me but no it had to come to this.
I wonder if people have included spam on their lists?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I wonder if people have included spam on their lists?
I totally recognize Spam as a bad food but i still think it tastes good. It's really big in Korean Cuisine and by extension Hawiian.

There's also something similar called Bacon Grill. It's the same sort of processed overly salty garbage except it's supposed to be imitation bacon, it doesn't taste like bacon but you can tell what they were going for. Haven't had it in about a decade but i know i would still like it despite telling myself i shouldn't. The thing that completely ended it for me was when i looked at the ingredients and saw all sorts of gross stuff, even though it's imitation bacon (Pork Bacon not Turkey or Chicken before people point out that exists) it is more Chicken than Pork

I totally recognize Spam as a bad food but i still think it tastes good. It's really big in Korean Cuisine and by extension Hawiian.

There's also something similar called Bacon Grill. It's the same sort of processed overly salty garbage except it's supposed to be imitation bacon, it doesn't taste like bacon but you can tell what they were going for. Haven't had it in about a decade but i know i would still like it despite telling myself i shouldn't. The thing that completely ended it for me was when i looked at the ingredients and saw all sorts of gross stuff, even though it's imitation bacon (Pork Bacon not Turkey or Chicken before people point out that exists) it is more Chicken than Pork

LOL I remember my dad eating these when he would come home late at night (actually early morning about 1:30am) from work.. and he would eat these

Yeah I guess you have to get used to them... I remember eating a few as a child but nah not my thing now..

Never had those. Mergeuz are the best sausages, well other than like certain custom made butcher sausages.
Imagine the cheapest, crappiest hot dog you can think of, only much smaller and much worse and you've got a Vienna.

Imagine the cheapest, crappiest hot dog you can think of, only much smaller and much worse and you've got a Vienna.
I'm skeptical of your claims, it quite clearly says America's Favourite on the tin

I'm skeptical of your claims, it quite clearly says America's Favourite on the tin
It's not this American's favorite.

I bought one can of it a few months ago because a coworker used to eat them for lunch quite frequently and I thought I'd give it a try. Took one bite and threw the rest in the trash.

Cam, have you ever had bologna? think of taking bologna and smashing it up and creating a little hotdog type thing.. with a salty taste.. that what a Vienna Sausage is like...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I just, I just have no words. Feeling myself going green. Scuse me.

Ingredients in Amour's Vienna Sausages

Ingredients: Sausage: Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Salt, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% Or Less of Beef, Pork, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Sodium Nitrite, Garlic Powder. Broth: Chicken Broth.

Cam, have you ever had bologna? think of taking bologna and smashing it up and creating a little hotdog type thing.. with a salty taste.. that what a Vienna Sausage is like...
Yep have had Bologna. Not really a fan. Always saw it as something American Kids loved...Bolgna Sandwiches on shows and movies, was disappointed when i first tried it to say the least. Still it's not terrible or anything.

Have had bad Hot Dogs, there's nothing worse and it's not even as if your average one is high quality in any way.

Ingredients: Sodium Nitrite
Sodium nitrate is the chemical compound with the formula NaNO3. This alkali metal nitrate salt is also known as Chile saltpeter (because large deposits of this salt can be found in Chile) to distinguish it from ordinary saltpeter, potassium nitrate. The mineral form is also known as nitratine, nitratite or soda niter.

Sodium nitrate is a white solid very soluble in water. It is a readily available source of the nitrate anion (NO3−), which is useful in several reactions carried out on industrial scales for the production of fertilizers, pyrotechnics and smoke bombs, glass and pottery enamels, food preservatives (esp. meats), and solid rocket propellant. It has been mined extensively for these purposes.

Enuff Said!

Ingredients: Sausage: Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Salt, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% Or Less of Beef, Pork, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Sodium Nitrite, Garlic Powder. Broth: Chicken Broth.
Ingredients in Prince's Bacon Grill: Pork (43%), mechanically recovered chicken (16%), water, wheat starch, pork fat, pork rind, salt, sodium caseinate, stabilisers (E412,E451(i)), smoke flavoring, pepper extract, antioxidant (E316), preservative (E250)

Mechanically recovered Chicken is somehow way worse than Mechanically Separated Chicken

I'd still enjoy that garbage.

I actually love good hot dogs. But the ones I buy are big, have nice flavor and cost like $8 or $9 a package.

Bologna sucks. I've never been a fan even as a kid.

I actually love good hot dogs. But the ones I buy are big, have nice flavor and cost like $8 or $9 a package.

Bologna sucks. I've never been a fan even as a kid.
Yeah i said your average hotdog, which would be cheaper and of lower quality than that. There's certainly good ones.