MoFo Foods Countdown?

Tools    

Raul was gonna run a drinks countdown but it didn't happen, let's do this which is probably easier. Just send me your top ten favourite foods off the top of your head, let's get this going quickly as i'll probably lose interest if it takes like a month to get going same as Raul.

It'll be the same as the other three Countdowns i ran. They are just quick forgotten one night stands of fun, there's not much point (particularly with food which you'll never be happy with) mulling over a perfect list just go for ten that comes to mind. Here's those threads if you aren't familar with them:

Movie Stars
TV Shows
Musicians

I'm not going to make any rules each member can decide whether they want to include foods or dishes or whatever. I may group certain things together for instance: if you include a specific cut of steak like say Ribeye i may just include that into an overall Steak vote, depends how everything works out i wouldn't want RIbeye at 20 and Steak at 19 for example.

Also Disclaimer to Yoda: please don't move this to intermission i'd like for it to get extra attention from Now Playing. The Top MoFo Countdowns and Mofies are in this section and this could be a fun thing for the whole site so hopefully you'll allow it to stay here.

If we get 50 with 10 Points and 2 Votes i'll do the Countdown!

Can we include drinks on our list?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You should take over the drinks countdown too.
As i said if Raul wants to send me those lists i'll be happy to see it through.

And can it be anything we eat, or does it have to be an actual food?
Poop counts bro. Camo don't discriminate.

Can my whole list be lasagna and pizza?
For keeping this in Site Stuff i'll rule yes.

Sean sent the first list It's gonna be my favourite list no matter what's to come because he adhered by my guidelines exactly

Should point out that while i said there's no rules interpret it as you want, listing a whole countries culinary input as one entry was implied by... The Geneva Convention as a no go. You know who you are i hope you've learned your lesson!

People eat popcorn at the movies ..... makes it totally movie related imo

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Camo, (I know that you have mentions turned off, but I just wanted to let you know that this question is specifically for you.)

Is this for any kind of food, including snacks and desserts, or just for main course/entrée types of foods?

Is this for any kind of food, including snacks and desserts, or just for main course/entrée types of foods?
As i told gbg the answer to this is whatever. Include snacks or desserts if you want. I've got five or six lists, will start adding them up when/if we get 10.