Classic Basketball Thread

Tools    

Chicago was the best possible place for him. Jordan was always going to keep him in check. So like JJ said, he was the right kind of crazy. I still have never watched anyone who anticipates for a rebound like him. I have also never seen a worse offensive player in the NBA. He made Bowen look like MJ.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Rodman said he learned from Rick Mahorn to pinch guys' butts to get into their heads.

If you haven't already, check out the ESPN "30 For 30" Detroit Pistons Bad Boys

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

Rodman was an awesome ball player, but I always think of this movie first, before I even think about his skills.

It's a shame Orlando couldn't put a decent team around T-Mac in his prime. He doesn't get mentioned in these things but on pure talent he deserves to be. Nobody made scoring look as effortless as him. He almost beat the Detroit Pistons in the playoffs when Orlando was an 8 seed and Detroit was a 1 by himself. He averaged close to 40 that series. The next year, with basically the same team Detroit won it all. Bet you can't name another player on that Orlando team besides T-Mac and Grant Hill (and he didn't play). Anyways I'm a massive Magic fan ha if you can't tell.

Curry while being a GREAT player shouldn't be that high yet. Who is to say Curry doesn't blow out a knee and never play to the level he is playing now? He is only been elite elite for a season and a half. Needs more of a full body of work. Saying that he is probably my favorite player to watch since Orlando T-Mac.

Also I love Durant and Westbrook. But it is hard to root for the notSonics. Seattle was ALWAYS my favorite west team. I loved Payton and Kemp and always had a fascination with the city of Seattle (never been). Plus the Seattle SuperSonics might be the best name in sports and those uniforms are great. Literally go from the best team name and uniforms to the worst. Seattle had that team stolen and they should be doing this in Seattle.

Also I am completely sold on Ben Simmons. As long as he develops a consistent jump shot it is going be unstoppable. He is a 6'10 PG, legit PG. He is Magic Johnson but a better athlete.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)