They Call Me Bruce

Tools    

New film with Bruce Campbell....

Originally Posted by www.brucecampbell.com
They Call Me Bruce is being produced by Dark Horse Indie, the new joint venture production company created by Dark Horse Entertainment and Image Entertainment. Popular actor and Oregon resident Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead, Army of Darkness) is set to star and direct. He will also produce the project with another Oregon resident, Dark Horse president Mike Richardson.

They Call Me Bruce is the tale of a small town set upon by demons after a group of teen-agers unwittingly unleash an ancient curse. Campbell, playing himself, is kidnapped off the set of a B horror movie and, despite his protestations that he's just an actor, is forced to play the role of his heroic movie character in order to save the town. Mark Verheiden (The Mask, TimeCop) is writing the screenplay. Production is scheduled for early 2006 in southern Oregon.

Since Man With a Screaming Brain apparently blows, i'm rather hoping this will own ass.

How cool does that sound? I can't wait

Yea i have known about this for some time, Im really excited strictly on the fact that Bruce Campbell is the man

Sounds very cool, will keep an eye on this one!

There's treachery afoot!!!
I cant't wait for it, Bruce Campbell is gonna be great.
Will this be made for TV movie or can I see it in the theaters??

That does sound good. Wasn't there another movie called THEY CALL ME BRUCE. It was a comedy and a martial arts film? Am I crazy?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
HA HA HA HA HA HA

you got me. I saw your reply and got all worked up. Went straight to IMDB copy the link and just as I was about to paste it I noticed "NO" was a link. And, sure enough was the same page I was gonna post.

you idiot!

HA!

EDIT: WOW! I'm the idiot. When I posted my intial reponse I thought you were denying the exsistence of such a film, but now I realize you were simply answering the question, "Am I crazy?"

this post must be confusing!!!

late

"..I know the TRUTH.."
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Man, this takes a bama back. I remember seein' this joint in the theater with pop dukes. There was a sequel to that film which was twice as on point:

They Still Call Me Bruce

"..I know the TRUTH and I don't have to be what you want me to be.." -Muhammed Ali

Does anybody know when this movie will come out on DVD?

twofifty.org