Top 10 Worst Movies of All Time

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Even though I can't remember too many movies from my childhood(didn't watch too many then) I would have to say that:

Driven
Any Seagal movie exceptions to Exit Wounds and Under Seige
28 Days
Wild Things
Pshyco(the remake)
Dude, Where's My Car
Battlefield Earth

Well I guess since Seagal has made more than like 3 movies I guess that counts for my 3 I haven't put on the list.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Driven? Wasn't THAT bad. Wild Things wasn't horrible. Dude, Where's My Car was HILARIOUS. Absolutely hilarious. Maybe you have to be in the right demographic. I dunno...but I saw it with two other people my age, and couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway, I'd have to put Battlefield: Earth and Mission to Mars on there. Mission to Mars was loaded with odd jokes and stupid lines. There was one scene, basically, that was good. There were a few plotholes as well. Utter crap.

1. Nothing But Trouble (1991 - Dan Aykroyd)
2. Reflections in a Golden Eye (1967 - John Huston)
3. A Life Less Ordinary (1997 - Danny Boyle)
4. Breathless (1983 - Jim McBride)
5. Highlander 2: the Quickening (1991 - Russell Mulcahy)
6. Dr. T & the Women (2000 - Robert Altman)
7. The Jazz Singer (1980 - Richard Fleischer)
8. Cutthroat Island (1995 - Renny Harlin)
9. Heartbeeps (1981 - Alan Arkush)
10. Loose Canons (1990 - Bob Clark)

[Edited by Holden Pike on 09-21-2001]

Dude, Where's My Car was stupid. I watched it with someone my age, and I'm 19. If they had just went without the whole space thing it would have been better. I mean Ashton Kutcher, and Seann William Scott were hilarious in it don't get me wrong, but it lacked in places where it needed stability.

Radioactive Spider Blood
Wild Things was great! Neve Campbell, Denise Richards... best five minutes of my life. Scene 15.

Worst movie ever: Waterworld

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Yeah that's like the only scene in the whole movie worth watching. Other than that, it sucked.

Oh yeah got some more for the list:

Red Planet
Dracula 2000
Blair Witch 2
Bless The Child
Get Carter
The Ladies Man

Now With Moveable Parts
-I5 Minutes
-Me,Myself & Irene
-Josie and the Pussycats
-Pearl Harbor
-Speed 2
-Blair Witch 2
-Cruel Intentions 2
-Dead Man on Campus
-The Postman
-The Pledge

Yes! Someone else hates Wild Things almosty as much as I do!
Other horrible movies:
Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
In Love and War
Au Pair 1 & 2 (made for TV but intolerable)
Oh, man...
I can't believe I can't think of anymore right now, but I will.
And I'll let you know.
Ah! Black Mask!
And Blair Witch... pbbbtthhh!
The Devil's Advocate!

I know there are probably much worst movies than my list but Im only 15 so I havent seen all the dregs.

1.Freddy got Fingers
2.Joe dirt
3.Nothing but Trouble
4.The Postman
5.the Haunting
6.Little nicky
7.Blair witch
7a. Ill ask Pigsnie

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
1.Freddy got Fingers
2.Joe dirt
3.Nothing but Trouble
4.The Postman
5.the Haunting
6.Little nicky
7.Blair witch
7a. Ill ask Pigsnie
LOL...Freddy got Fingers, I like that. Personally I liked Joe Dirt, I thought it was pretty dang funny overall. And yes, The Postman was horrible, as was Little Nicky. The Haunting wasn't horrible, IMO, but definitely a dissapointment.

I loved Blair Witch, though. I hated For Love of the Game and Waterworld, however. Argh, stupid Costner.

Radioactive Spider Blood
For Love of the Game = chick flick disguised as baseball movie

SPOILERZ!!!

Hummm, Ive never heard of Love of the Game. Oh yeah theres another movie I hate, ANGELS in the Outfield. Is this a sports movie? Geez, I hated it, angels arent that ugly,

On the Haunting, I hated it becuz all the ghost effects were so fakey & not scary at all. The dead kids, the carved children in the bed & then that totally stupid finale when whats her name bites the dust & her spirit is wafted aloft to her heavenly reward (Pigsnies words, hahaha) by floatin tots. AND THEN how can someones EVIL Spirit be forever imprisoned in a big wooden door HOW HOW HOW!!!!!?????

final fantasy
scary movie 2
gen x cops
seagel movies
most anime
thats like 10 isnt it?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

BOXING HELENA and VARSITY BLUES come to mind.

Oh, and I didn't like EVITA at all, though Andrea Corr's role in it was a nice surprise.

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
AND THEN how can someones EVIL Spirit be forever imprisoned in a big wooden door HOW HOW HOW!!!!!?????

Its Hollywood man, the average person doesn't think about things like that. They put it in there cause it looks good while a select few of us are trying to figure out why

[red]Originally posted by PigsnieLite [/red]
[white]how can someones EVIL Spirit be forever imprisoned in a big wooden door HOW HOW HOW!!!!!????? [/white]
It was a hollow core door, and it was hand carved by an evil old man who worshipped satan. I thought The Haunting was stupid.
If I ever make a door I'm going to make one with big knockers.

Originally posted by sunfrog
If I ever make a door I'm going to make one with big knockers.

Haha, big knockers!! That was suttle. Pigsnie says the reason the evil spirit could be imprisoned in the door was becuz the wood came from the Holy Oak of Glastonbury which grew from one of Jesus used thorns. THATS what he said just now! SERIOUSLY!

An Arthurian legend. Joseph of Arimathea (the one who buried Jesus in his own personal tomb) came to Great Britain and planted one of the thorns which grew into a great tree and its wood was made into the ROUND TABLE. Too many variations to count but all work--in my book

Hummm, this must be a pretty huge oak to both make the Round table & the Door in the Haunting. HUGE, I tell you!

I hope you're all talking about the new Haunting, which I have not seen entirely.
But the original was so great!
The appeal was the lack of effects, that everything was done in a realistic fashion.
I loved that movie.