Music Reviewers

Tools    

Hi,

I'm soon to be starting a music website aimed at spreading the knowledge of great music (my opinion of great music) and what Im looking for is some people who are interested in the same bands as I am to help me review old and new albums.

Heres a short list of the kind of bands the site will cover:

Adrian Belew
Alan PArsons Project
Camel
Colosseum
Cream
Djam Karet
The Doors
Dream Theater
Frank Zappa
Genesis
Hawkwind
Jason Becker
Jeff Beck
Jefferson Airplane
Jethro Tull
Jimi Hendrix
John Petrucci
King Crimson
Led Zeppelin
Les Claypool
Magellan
The Mars Volta
Mike Oldfield
Muse
Pink Floyd
and many, many more!!

So, if you're interested in writing reviews/articles on any of the above bands/artists or any similar bands/artists, please do contact me!

Thanks!

Note to Admin, if you find this topic inappropriate, please delete it

I am a BIG fan of some of those...The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Frank Zappa.... plus many many more

I would love to help you out but I am afraid I wouldn't have much time until April when my exams are over. But this spring and summer (April-September) I could help you with it for sure

Thanks!

The Primus site is scheduled for a re-vamp next week, along with my Doors website

I am a BIG fan of some of those...The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Frank Zappa.... plus many many more

I would love to help you out but I am afraid I wouldn't have much time until April when my exams are over. But this spring and summer (April-September) I could help you with it for sure
Please send me a PM with your email address and a date when I can contact you again regarding this. Good luck with your exams!