What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Reflections From The Firepool by Djam Karet

Waking Up Beside You ~ Stabbing Westward

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Waking Up Beside You ~ Stabbing Westward
ooh...never heard of that but i like the sound of it (i have a good gut )

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
ooh...never heard of that but i like the sound of it (i have a good gut )

I'm not real familiar with their stuff... but found that one on a mix CD my cousin left... and it's not bad. They have some music clips on their Web Site...

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Pale Blue Eyes" - The Velvet Underground

It's a very surprising to hear such an intimate, straight forward ballad from this band.

listening to the queen of the damned soundtrack

Patti smith Group - Distant fingers

Space-Dye Vest - Dream Theater

Really digging Operation:Mindcrime by Queensryche atm, need to get some more of theirs...

Also enjoying Blindside, Alexisonfire and good Lostprophets i.e. pre-emo.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Really digging Operation:Mindcrime by Queensryche atm, need to get some more of theirs...

Also enjoying Blindside, Alexisonfire and good Lostprophets i.e. pre-emo.
Recently, (and by recently I mean, today), a friend of mine gave to me Operation:Mindcrime 2 by Queensryche, which I thought "alright, i'm not complaning"....apparantly it's not supposed to be out until April. Still to listen to it though.

Still need to get the Original Operation:Mindcrime.........will buy it this weekend i think.

Lullabye for Nicole by Johnny A

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
Recently, (and by recently I mean, today), a friend of mine gave to me Operation:Mindcrime 2 by Queensryche, which I thought "alright, i'm not complaning"....apparantly it's not supposed to be out until April. Still to listen to it though.

Still need to get the Original Operation:Mindcrime.........will buy it this weekend i think.

Sweet! I saw it was due for release the other on 03/04, i believe.

Lucky bastard.

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists

Sweet! I saw it was due for release the other day- on 03/04, i believe.

Lucky bastard.