Top 10 Worst Movies of All Time

Tools    

Who said Get Carter?! Surely you didn't mean the 1971 classic with Michael Caine?

The Waterboy. Now that's a bad movie!

Legally Blond 2
Daddy Daycare
Terminator 3
Little Nicky
Anger Managment

Originally Posted by sadesdrk
-I5 Minutes
-Me,Myself & Irene
-Josie and the Pussycats
-Pearl Harbor
-Speed 2
-Blair Witch 2
-Cruel Intentions 2
-Dead Man on Campus
-The Postman
-The Pledge
First of all I totally disagree with ur desicion to put 'me, myself & Irene' in the list. It's a pretty good comedy. And now for the main point of my reply. I admit BlairWitch2 is bad but it was a pretty good story, just needed a better script and a better director. But it was **** but better than the first anyway. Blair Witch 1 is one of the worst horrors of all time. I'd rather watch ****in' "House", LOL

"28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds....... That is when the world will END" - Donnie Darko (2001)

Legally Blonde 2
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Return to Horror High
The Stuff
One Hour Photo
Titanic
Charlies Angels: Full Throtle
Gigli
I Spit on Your Grave
Uncle Sam

Originally Posted by outTHERE2003uk
First of all I totally disagree with ur desicion to put 'me, myself & Irene' in the list. It's a pretty good comedy. And now for the main point of my reply. I admit BlairWitch2 is bad but it was a pretty good story, just needed a better script and a better director. But it was **** but better than the first anyway. Blair Witch 1 is one of the worst horrors of all time. I'd rather watch ****in' "House", LOL

dude...it's his oppinion...

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by theshape82
dude...it's his oppinion...
Her
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Scurvy Steve
4) Turkish version of Star Wars (hi-lariously bad!)

Ah, you mean "Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam" (a.k.a The Man Who Saves the World)... Many times, i have seen that Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam is called Turkish Star Wars. , and even in IMDB. I think "Turkish Star Wars" is a nick name for this movie by Americans just for fun.
Actually, except the beginning of the movie (where almost 20 minutes of Star Wars have been "copied and pasted" to DKA), there is nothing common between DKA and Star Wars.
But this does not change the fact that DKA is one of the all time worst movies, and in many aspects it is at top 3.
However, this movie is so unbearable that it became Cult in Turkey. And i have heard that somewhere in Italy, an art college sjows DKA as an example of "How to avoid making a miserable movie" !
There is no story in this movie. I mean, there is a story but no mortal can understand it. There is no special effects, except the ones copied from Star Wars. There is nothing in this movie. But don't forget, this one is a Cult in some ways...

Thursday Is Best
glitter
all wannaba shark movies...
crossroads
the blue monkey

lol it was gr8 in this shark attack 9 er w/e there were these guys on a yaht. a fancy yaht with a lot of rich people and they werent expecting anything at all to happen. well of course the shark starts to attack and these 2 guys run to the end of this huge yaht and one yells ,"quick get the grenades!", WTF!!!????!!??!?! never seen anything funnier and more stupid in a movie in my life....

legends of the fall
saving silverman
nothing but trouble
excalibur
blair witch
talented mr. ripley
memento
there's something about mary
life is beautiful
the beach
mission impossible 2

that's 11

Are you talking about the 10 worst movies of all time? I know everyone has his own opinion and all but I think it's not fair to say, for example, that "The talented Mr. Ripley" or "Titanic" or "Y tu mama tambien" or "The devil's advocate" or "Tears of the sun" are among this category because there are too many elements that obviously add value to each of them, be it acting, directing, cinematography, etc. The movies listed above are not perfect, maybe, and I say this considering massive criteria=different opinions, not even good but to list them as some of the worst movies of all time is, I dare saying, cruel. Anyone would know that "Exit wounds" or "Half past dead" are way worse than those films, anyone would know that "Only the strong" or "The base"(both starring Mark Dacascos) are really bad too, not to mention "Bloodfist" (starring Don "The dragon" Wilson) or "Night of the Demons 3". For the record: I love martial arts movies and horror movies and action movies. Maybe I am just thinking too hard about this, maybe I just misunderstood the thread, if so I apologize.

Julio

Cross Roads
A Walk to remember
The Ring
Children of the Living Dead
From Justin to Kelly
Gigli
Maid in Manhattan
SPy Kids
Queen of the Damned
Glitter

movies are cool, but i like pudding
as of right now i can't think of the top ten, but here's everything i know i hate:
Red Sonja
Underworld
Blade and Blade 2
The Pledge
I spit on Your Grave (cinematic garbage)
edit: i made it a point to stay away from Gigli, but it makes the list anyway

Did anyone think Hoouse of the Dead sucks, it must have been one of the worst ive ever seen.

The Green Lantern
A.I.
Dreamcatchers
Mortal Kombat 2
Street Fighter
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Superman III
Superman IV
Steel
The Prophecy 2 & 3
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by aslabo
Who said Get Carter?! Surely you didn't mean the 1971 classic with Michael Caine?
Doubtful. They were probably referring to the remake with Sylvester Stallone. It's pretty bad.

history *is* moralizing
I'd add Hollywood Boulevard 2, but who would see such a movie in the first place?
but my videostore classified it as "movies that are so bad that they become good", and i was curious... well, fast forwarding allowed me not to lose 1 hour and a half.

In my opinion there are two types of bad movies. Ones that are cliché, have silly plots that don’t go anywhere, or have terrible acting/directing or are sequels to even worse original films etc. These movies you can usually sense a mile away, so its no great surprise to you when they suck. The second type of bad movies are those that have a great premise and then just don't deliver. It's the latter that annoys me the most coz the disappointment just weighs so much more when you think the movie might actually deliver the goods. So based on this I’ve compiled my list:

1. Vanilla Sky (2001)
2. Dreamcatcher (2003)
3. Series 7: The Contenders (2001)
4. Pay it forward (2000)
5. Virgin suicides (1999)
6. The man who wasn’t there (2001)
7. The Rules of Attraction (2002)
8. Donnie Darko (2001)
9. Mystic River (2003)
10. Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions (2003)

Hnourable mention - street fighter.