The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I've never heard that before....

Giovanni Ribisi isn't really a sexy celebrity....

I'm both flattered and crushed. I'm crushed flat.

Awww… Sexy… don’t be crushed… he just looks a little like you… but you’re the cutie and we all know you’re sexy…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hey, hey may not be the sexiest, but he's head and shoulders above most of the others in his age group when it comes to his art.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Wow, SC really DOES look like Giovanni Ribisi... that is cool. Giovanni Ribisi is in two of my all time most watched movies: Saving Private Ryan and That Thing You Do! Umm, what does that have to do with anything? Damned if I know....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Here is me:

Hey post one of Monkey while you're at it. Just not one of him flinging his own poop.

Oh yeah, very pretty.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Hey post one of Monkey while you're at it. Just not one of him flinging his own poop.

Oh yeah, very pretty.

I actually don't have any of "Monkey" come to think of it......

Originally Posted by megalith
Here is me:

Very pretty Amy, only one thing, are you Nude?

Originally Posted by nebbit
Very pretty Amy, only one thing, are you Nude?
Yes, of course I am! No, just kidding...

A system of cells interlinked
Here is a pic recently taken when I was spinning at an indoor beach party in the winter

Sorry its a bad angle, all I have on this machine right now...

Better one later if I remember

(click to enlarge)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spinning.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	2074  

Originally Posted by Sedai
Here is a pic recently taken when I was spinning at an indoor beach party in the winter

Nice candles in the back ground

Oh yes< and you look nice also

I am having a nervous breakdance

(click to enlarge)
If you're an undercover agent operating as a DJ you seriously have to reconsider your camouflage.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Nice candles in the back ground

Oh yes< and you look nice also
Why thank you

And Pidd, do you think anyone noticed? I was going for the "hide out in the open" trip

It's funny how many people got nervous that I actually worked for the FBI at that party, not that there were any illeagal activities at the party or anything

_S

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Well here I am coming back from the corner market. Now that I look at myself, I think that I should have gone with the silver necklace.

Yup, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen

ever

(click to enlarge)
I just want to know ... where's the tilted brim?

You know my muh fuhn name....

Guess who is this one?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn2823.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	2123