Hi from Turkey!

Tools    

Hi to all. I have seen that this forum has really good members, and as it is mentioned, the discussions are interesting. So i am interested in movies, not professionally but i enjoy movies, and want to learn more and more about'em. Why not to join this forum?
Anyway, i am from Turkey, nickname is ToSuN, it is not my real name, but this is how my friends call me. (a way to call "almost fat" people in Turkish ).
Oh, in addition, happy birthday to all

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi, welcome and Happy Birthday to you too!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by ToSuN
Hi to all. I have seen that this forum has really good members, and as it is mentioned, the discussions are interesting. So i am interested in movies, not professionally but i enjoy movies, and want to learn more and more about'em. Why not to join this forum?
Anyway, i am from Turkey, nickname is ToSuN, it is not my real name, but this is how my friends call me. (a way to call "almost fat" people in Turkish ).
Hi ToSuN, welcome to MoFo, Annie will be along soon to ask some questions about yourself

I have one question, why are you using a picture of my husband as your Avatar!

Originally Posted by nebbit
I have one question, why are you using a picture of my husband as your Avatar!
No, that's me! 3 years ago...

Really!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by nebbit
Annie will be along soon to ask some questions about yourself
Nebs! Shhhhh..... <.<...>.>...<.<
ToSuN may get the impression that I'm a little nosey....

Welcome to MoFo ToSuN.

By the way...would you mind if I asked a few 'get to know you' questions?

What types of movies do you enjoy the most?
Have you ever enjoyed a 'chick-flick? If so, which one?
Are you a student or are you working?
Are you married? Have kids?

Welcome again ToSuN. We're a loveable bunch.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Nebs! Shhhhh..... <.<...>.>...<.<
ToSuN may get the impression that I'm a little nosey.... ;
No way, you're not nosey

I must warn you ToSuN, Annie is very loveable, but that is a good thing.

Welcome to MoFo ToSuN.

By the way...would you mind if I asked a few 'get to know you' questions?

What types of movies do you enjoy the most?
Have you ever enjoyed a 'chick-flick? If so, which one?
Are you a student or are you working?
Are you married? Have kids?

Hmm, let me answer,
I am a college student. I am not married, too young for a family life
About movies, i don't mind which type it is actually. A large scale, sci-fi, horror, action etc. But nowadays, classics are more welcomed

And, about the chick-flick... What is that?

Meanwhile, i have a question. Is the majority in MoFo Americans? Or are there also some europeans?

Already thanks for answers...

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
You know, your old football enemy.
You mean soccer right?

And, about the chick-flick... What is that?

Meanwhile, i have a question. Is the majority in MoFo Americans? Or are there also some europeans?
A chick-flick is usually the type of movie women like to see like Sense and Sensibilty or alot of romantic comedies. My husband will watch most romantic comedies with me and even likes Sleepless in Seattle, but when it comes to romantic period pieces...they don’t interest him.

I’m American. This forum has alot of Americans and Austrailans here, there’s also quite a few from the UK, and a few from other countries....and of course our friendly and sexy Swede.

By the way...welcome again ToSun. I hope you are enjoying yourself so far.

I am having a nervous breakdance
You mean soccer right?
The real football that real men play is called football and is played with a round ball... Not a leather egg.

....and of course our friendly and sexy Swede.
Where?? A girl?? Who you talking about???

Ok then...
Chick-flicks are sometimes good. I mean, sleepless in seattle is one of them i also like much. But not every one
Anyway, my reason to ask the nations is quite different. I have some plans. After i became familiar with MoFo, i wanna write about turkish movies, especially about the latest ones. In resent years, Turkish movies are in real progress. I want to share them with you, i think this would be insteresting. Should i? What would the "experienced members" say about this?

Lastly, it is nice to be a member of MoFo!

After i became familiar with MoFo, i wanna write about turkish movies, especially about the latest ones. In resent years, Turkish movies are in real progress. I want to share them with you, i think this would be insteresting. Should i? What would the "experienced members" say about this?
Sounds good to me

Hello and welcome.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Ok then...
Chick-flicks are sometimes good. I mean, sleepless in seattle is one of them i also like much. But not every one
Anyway, my reason to ask the nations is quite different. I have some plans. After i became familiar with MoFo, i wanna write about turkish movies, especially about the latest ones. In resent years, Turkish movies are in real progress. I want to share them with you, i think this would be insteresting. Should i? What would the "experienced members" say about this?

Lastly, it is nice to be a member of MoFo!
Please do, and I mean that most sencerily. We need reviews and articles like that more than anything. As for your question about how many Americans are here. I think when it comes to regular members the ratio would be around 50-50. %50 American, %50 other, whether they be European or Aussie. We haven't any Asian members that I know of, and none from Turkey.

Welcome home ToSun. Happy posting.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."