Top 10 Worst Movies of All Time

Tools    

cool.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by nebbit
I will do my best to see in soon, then let you know what i think.
I'd be interested to know what you think of Punch Drunk Love. Most of the MoFo men seem to love it. I didn't like it at all...a little toooo bizarre for me and there were some things I wasn't conviced of. But...I'd never put it on a 'worst movie of all-time' list. I do recognize it was well made and Adam Sandler did a fine acting job. Anyway, I think there is a thread already started in the review section on this movie.

And then there's Little Nicky. That could easily go on a 'worst movie of all-time' list.

My life isn't written very well.
Worst movies for me:

Jason X

Halloween: The Ressurection

The Hulk

School of Rock

Gone in 60 Seconds

Legally Blonde 2

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by 7thson
2. Titanic (wow I must be a fool to even list this here, but alas, it bit, I was embarrased to watch it in the first place, now if the name of it was "Love aboard the Titanic". or "The dread Pirate Roberts on the High Seas" then maybe I could have stomached it, but to totally disrespect those that died that day was awful. My great Granfather was among those that died , and although I never knew him his blood is in my veins, well maybe I am biased on this one, oh well)

If you're a fool, then I must be one too... Titanic was on my list too... I didn't lose anyone but I felt it was disrespectful also...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Do you know my poetry?
I dont really have a worst movie list, but there are alot of movies I didn't like:
Any teen movie from the last 10 years
Frida
Dragonfly
Mr. Deeds
Superman 3
Superman 4: The Quest for Peace
Titanic
Me, Myself and Irene
Pearl Harbor
Zoolander

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I dont really have a worst movie list, but there are alot of movies I didn't like:
Any teen movie from the last 10 years
Frida
Dragonfly
Mr. Deeds
Superman 3
Superman 4: The Quest for Peace
Titanic
Me, Myself and Irene
Pearl Harbor
Zoolander
Have to agree with these except, I just loved Zoolander, I thought it was so bad it was great, if you know what I mean.

The Original Computer Virus
HOW has 2 Fast 2 Furious only been mentioned once on this topic? Just above that is The Fast and the Furious and xXx.

Originally Posted by melissa.exe
HOW has 2 Fast 2 Furious only been mentioned once on this topic? Just above that is The Fast and the Furious and xXx.

Maybe for the same reason, I didn't list 2F2F or xXx... I've never seen them...

BANNED
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Maybe for the same reason, I didn't list 2F2F or xXx... I've never seen them...
Havent seen xXx but 2f2f was pretty cool, i thought

Swimfan(very boring and stupid), 2 fast two furious(why bother with a sequel) Zoolander, should of could of been better, the premise of the fashion industry and all the 'pretty' boys and girls, is funny on its own.There are a lot of pretentious people working in that industry and I would of thought they could of portrayed the insanity of that industry.

Heres my few picks....

The Wendigel. This is the absolute worst abomination of film making in the history of man. The director should have his ass stitched shut.

28 Days. Get us 15 sets of Darth Maul contact lenses and lets make a zombie movie. The director should be pummeled with a bat and boiled alive.

Stuck on You. Mat Damon should be given a hefty dose of gonorrhea and set on fire for this waste of my 7 bucks. I walked out.

Superman 3 . All the comic relief with Richard Pryor made me relieve myself all over the tv screen while it was on. The director should be cut into small pieces and fed to ground squirrels.

Muriels Wedding Id rather have my toenails pulled off than have to watch that crap again. The director should be castrated and hung from the Eiffel Tower by his nads.

Aliens movies after the Second one. Everyone involved should be shot.

I made an amateur movie once. It sucked,. Im going to cut off my arms and fling myself into the lions habitat at the North Carolina Zoo for it.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by SonofJurel
28 Days. Get us 15 sets of Darth Maul contact lenses and lets make a zombie movie. The director should be pummeled with a bat and boiled alive.
hmmm, i dont remember that part of the movie...
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by SonofJurel
Muriels Wedding Id rather have my toenails pulled off than have to watch that crap again. The director should be castrated and hung from the Eiffel Tower by his nads.
I like this one.

What about these?
Black Hawk down
Deep Impact
Dungeons & Dragons
Urban Legends (Both I and II )
Romeo must Die
The Bats
The Peacemaker
We were soldiers

I have pity for the time that i have lost watching these movies...

Originally Posted by ToSuN
Black Hawk down
We were soldiers
I love both of these. *sigh*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Nastiest Pirate on the Sea
10) Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!
9) Cool as Ice
8) Steel
7) McHales Navy
6) Batman & Robin
5) Kazaam
4) Turkish version of Star Wars (hi-lariously bad!)
3) Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie
2) Plan 9 from Outer Space (but it is funny)
1) Manos: The Hands of Fate

"A Knight's Tale"
"The Land before Time movies"
"Home Alone three and four"
"The NeverEnding Story Part Two"
"Karate Kid two and three"
"Mac and I"
"The Lost City of Atlanta"Disney
"Aladin Two and three and four and five?"
"George of the Jungle one and two"
"We are back a Dinosaur Story"

and that is all of the movies today I don't remember responding to this thread if I did sorry I will ease this just let me know!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Nastiest Pirate on the Sea
Do you mean "Mac and Me"? Or am i thinking of an entirely different movie?

The first Land Before Time didn't suck....that much.

Put me in your pocket...
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie and George of the Jungle!?
Noooo...Stevie...Jackie! I love those crap/campy movies....they’re very entertaining.

For me...top 10 worst of all time....
Master of Disguise
Gigli
Xanadu
Glitter
Little Nicky
Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
Smokey and the Bandit 2
Death Becomes Her
Showgirls
Y tu mamá también

...and I have to add...
View From the Top
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
What was so bad about Y Tu Mama Tambien? (I respect your choice regardless)

For me, the worst film ever made is House of 1000 Corpses. On a more recent note, I hated Bully, although I accept that it isn't one of the worst films ever made.