What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Right now I'm watching the movie "Banshee Inisherina" on my MacBook thanks to mov player mac. This is the kind of movie I haven't seen yet, I haven't watched it to the end, but I think there is no definite ending here, I think the writers of this movie wanted each person to understand the meaning of this movie their own way. Because of the fact that you don't understand why things happen the way they do, the movie is interesting to watch. The place of action in this movie is incredible, it makes you want to live there, away from people.

Watching the Oscar nomination announcements...

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1YqxoAXOzQlGv
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
anything i can to avoid what I'm supposed to be doing.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Hoping that raising the prices might get my novel taken seriously by potential buyers. I guess with a cheap price like $.36 and a book cover like that, some people might consider it a kid's book and not even bother looking that the Amazon section stating "489 pages."

Hoping that raising the prices might get my novel taken seriously by potential buyers. I guess with a cheap price like $.36 and a book cover like that, some people might consider it a kid's book and not even bother looking that the Amazon section stating "489 pages."
.36 cents? I wouldn't buy a downloadable book that was only 36 cents. Good idea to raise the price, people want to pay more, it makes them feel special. How much is your book download now?

.36 cents? I wouldn't buy a downloadable book that was only 36 cents. Good idea to raise the price, people want to pay more, it makes them feel special. How much is your book download now?

Typo. Supposed to say $4.36

Typo. Supposed to say $4.36
Ah, that makes more sense. Have you sold any yet? I'm curious because I once wrote a 300 page+ sci-fi novel that is still in it's first draft and needs a rewrite. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort and if it will sell enough on Amazon as a downloadable to warrant spending a LOT of time rewriting it. Could you tell me how your sales are going?

This doesn’t sound like you at all. For sure I thought you would be happy with a 36 cents book.

Ah, that makes more sense. Have you sold any yet? I'm curious because I once wrote a 300 page+ sci-fi novel that is still in it's first draft and needs a rewrite. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort and if it will sell enough on Amazon as a downloadable to warrant spending a LOT of time rewriting it. Could you tell me how your sales are going?

I published it two weeks ago and it sold five copies. One was my mother.

I published it two weeks ago and it sold five copies. One was my mother.
Have you looked to see what # of page you are on when you browse by category on Amazon. If you're buried deep in the search then not many people will even see your book. I never sold on Amazon but I've sold on other sites and coming up high in the search engine is very important to making sales.