MOFO Survivor XI Money Game - Trapped in Space

Tools    

I think you only get about half a cent of Canadian Tire money per dollar spent now instead of the 5 cents it used to be, so even with imaginary tariffs a $250 Canadian Tire money prize would still cost significantly more out of 7thson's pocket than $250 US dollars would.

Challenge Time

SZeroX has been partially possessed, the only reason he has not totally succumbed to his invader is because his "robotic/synthetic/mechanical" side has been able to withstand the initial assault. You must help (or not) him expel this demon Someone must be the victor, or will they be amalgamated forever always battling for control.

The Challenge:

Tell a story however you see fit. It can be text, video, picture, a combination. The main thing is the story itself. It can be brief or it can be detailed, what I am looking for is originality and entertainment.

Things to keep in mind. Look back at previous posts in this and the sign up thread if you have not kept up with SZeroX's story to see how he got into this awful dilema. Remember he currently is at the away station alone - well other than the entity that has brutalized him, so the crew aboard the Sophia is unable to help him, at least directly. The idea is that when we all arrive there will be something/someone waiting on us - who or what will it be and what powers will it possess? Will it be friendly or...

The reward:

The reward will be your choice of either a Tribal flashlight from the planet Illumination or a private clue to the special hidden immunity idol. The flash light will be able to be used 2 times at any point in the game. When used it will show you how one person of your choice has voted after a tribal is over. After its 2nd use the batteries will run out and it will become a regular flashlight.

Deadline for this will be Monday at 11:00 pm CST.

Please post your story in the thread here for everyone to see.

Thanks everyone.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	flashlight.fw.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	45347  

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Hello! I hope you like it, I wrote it all by myself

In the beginning, 7thson created the Survivor XI thread. And the thread was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the latest edition of the beloved game. And then 7thson said let there be NPCs, and there were NPCs. 7thson saw the NPC, SzeroX, and it was good. So 7thson divided the light from the darkness and placed the NPC in a space ship named Sophia. This was the first day.

It was the dawn of time, and so Zero was accompanied only by Dianne Feinstein, by then just a third term senator. Senator Feinstein warned Zero of the dangers that Earth presented, and a group of people she called the GOP, who were looking for their next leader. Zero took heed of the totally unbiased politician, and was wary of what she called 'fake news' and 'Fox.' Zero was but naive, and decided to work within his limitations by concealing himself in Sophia. Closing himself off from mankind itself.

The visions started not long afterwards. Feinstein, before her departure to find a focus group to find out why the f*ck her party were failing, had informed him about a prophet of the name Raven Symone, a woman who received visions of the near future, and how she used the unique information she attained from them to her advantage. The visions were macabre and disturbing in nature, and usually involved a haggard creature with leather like skin and an unkempt, golden substance hanging from its head. Its jaw would always be unhinged, with a mixture of saliva and blood oozing from its lips. Blue vessels bulged throughout its body, almost puncturing the skin, especially around a silver, sharp object it clasped in its hand.

Decades passed. 7thson was still recruiting contestants, and Feinstein was still a fixture in the US Senate. All was well, until one evening,when Zero was happily watching old re-runs of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 7thson appeared unto him, and ushered him to find safety and solitude. A rabid creature had breached security protocol, the creature from his dreams. Zero fled to his personal laboratory, but his efforts were futile. The creature relentlessly stalked every room and passage way that it could, adamant to fulfil its purpose. Zero desired to communicate with it and pacify it, but its lack of emotions rendered Zero confused in assessing how successful this could be.

Zero, in his innocence, believed the creature she called 'Trump' and 'supreme leader' had attempted to grab her cat, but her ranting about how a being named 'Kellyanne' did not resemble another being of the species of the name 'Ivanka' created doubt in Zero's mind. The creature self-named Ann of the House of Coulter approached young Zero, who she mistook for a 'librul', a natural enemy of the species. Zero ran, but his body was young and inexperienced, and Ann eventually caught up. It was no good, Zero would have to fight.

Ann swung her blade in a sequence of awkward, stiff movements. Nonetheless, the rusted blade had managed to puncture his forehead, allowing a purple substance to flow into his eyes and distort his vision. Zero, assessing his opportunities, decided to yell MAGA which comforted Ann. Zero then proceeded to drop kick her in the face, which didn't add any damage which hadn't already been done, and knock her out. Zero grabbed the machete, and ran back to his laboratory, barricading any entrance into the room. He attempted to communicate with his master, Dianne, or anyone else who might be aboard the ship, but Ann had destroyed most of the electrics, most likely to drag society back into the dark ages, but he didn't care. The machete was pretty and offered him a sense of power that he had never held before. Zero liked it very much, and decided to wait to see how events would unfold.

Fin.

Maya Angelou Melania-Bot

Author's Photo

Hello! I hope you like it, I wrote it all by myself

In the beginning, 7thson created the Survivor XI thread. And the thread was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the latest edition of the beloved game. And then 7thson said let there be NPCs, and there were NPCs. 7thson saw the NPC, SzeroX, and it was good. So 7thson divided the light from the darkness and placed the NPC in a space ship named Sophia. This was the first day.

It was the dawn of time, and so Zero was accompanied only by Dianne Feinstein, by then just a third term senator. Senator Feinstein warned Zero of the dangers that Earth presented, and a group of people she called the GOP, who were looking for their next leader. Zero took heed of the totally unbiased politician, and was wary of what she called 'fake news' and 'Fox.' Zero was but naive, and decided to work within his limitations by concealing himself in Sophia. Closing himself off from mankind itself.

The visions started not long afterwards. Feinstein, before her departure to find a focus group to find out why the f*ck her party were failing, had informed him about a prophet of the name Raven Symone, a woman who received visions of the near future, and how she used the unique information she attained from them to her advantage. The visions were macabre and disturbing in nature, and usually involved a haggard creature with leather like skin and an unkempt, golden substance hanging from its head. Its jaw would always be unhinged, with a mixture of saliva and blood oozing from its lips. Blue vessels bulged throughout its body, almost puncturing the skin, especially around a silver, sharp object it clasped in its hand.

Decades passed. 7thson was still recruiting contestants, and Feinstein was still a fixture in the US Senate. All was well, until one evening,when Zero was happily watching old re-runs of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 7thson appeared unto him, and ushered him to find safety and solitude. A rabid creature had breached security protocol, the creature from his dreams. Zero fled to his personal laboratory, but his efforts were futile. The creature relentlessly stalked every room and passage way that it could, adamant to fulfil its purpose. Zero desired to communicate with it and pacify it, but its lack of emotions rendered Zero confused in assessing how successful this could be.

Zero, in his innocence, believed the creature she called 'Trump' and 'supreme leader' had attempted to grab her cat, but her ranting about how a being named 'Kellyanne' did not resemble another being of the species of the name 'Ivanka' created doubt in Zero's mind. The creature self-named Ann of the House of Coulter approached young Zero, who she mistook for a 'librul', a natural enemy of the species. Zero ran, but his body was young and inexperienced, and Ann eventually caught up. It was no good, Zero would have to fight.

Ann swung her blade in a sequence of awkward, stiff movements. Nonetheless, the rusted blade had managed to puncture his forehead, allowing a purple substance to flow into his eyes and distort his vision. Zero, assessing his opportunities, decided to yell MAGA which comforted Ann. Zero then proceeded to drop kick her in the face, which didn't add any damage which hadn't already been done, and knock her out. Zero grabbed the machete, and ran back to his laboratory, barricading any entrance into the room. He attempted to communicate with his master, Dianne, or anyone else who might be aboard the ship, but Ann had destroyed most of the electrics, most likely to drag society back into the dark ages, but he didn't care. The machete was pretty and offered him a sense of power that he had never held before. Zero liked it very much, and decided to wait to see how events would unfold.

Fin.

Maya Angelou Melania-Bot

Author's Photo

I am just...WOW...
Haha, thanks for the story very original and entertaining for sure as well as staying in character. Normally I would suggest leaving politics out of the game, but you are Melania-BOT after all and cant have you going against your own nature. .

BTW, anyone that signs up now is allowed to hunt for the hidden immunity idol and take part in the story challenge. You are however not aboard the Sophia There will be one specific challenge just for the Sophia crew and you will not be allowed to take part of that, but you will have your own challenge when you head out.

I have a couple/few questions. If/can I join, and if so, how active will I have to be? I'm super busy at work so...can I just chime in leisurely, or are these games intensive to the point of full commitment? I can do what I can , and I am thrifty on the weekends, but that;s about it for me. Just wondering...thanks!

You are welcome to join sure. As far as being active it helps to be active as much as you can, but it's not like you have to be around every day. As long as you participate when you can and get your vote in on time you should be fine. As always though it's the players that actually determine things so I cannot speak for everyone. Hope you join, would love to have you.

Super interested in joining this! Haven't done a survivor in a while.
Welcome, glad to have you. You are part of the 2nd away team. Come up with your character and good luck.

Awaiting team's arrival, and their heads
...mind is under strong attack
..vision of bloody sleeping bags
...not sure how much longer I can last